Chapter Three

Chapter Three

      "GET UP! HEY! GET UP NOW!" as I heard shouting in my ear I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the shorter, blonde guy stood over me with a huge grin on his face. I sat up and shuffled away from him, but all he did was come closer. "I'm not going to bite... much." he laughed. "Get up! We need to have a little chat with you!" He said. I looked behind him and noticed the other guy was stood by the door. I just looked at the blonde one blankly. "I said get up!" he shouted. He pulled me up by my hair and I let out a loud scream, which was when he put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh!" He said then removing his hand. He then pulled me to the other side of the room where there were some chairs and pushed me onto one of them. They both sat in front of me and stared at me.

      "W-what do you want? Why am I here?" I stuttered.

The blonde one started to laugh while the other one spoke to me. "Oh my god! Well we're not going to tell you! We're going to let you figure that one out for yourself. All we are going to say to you is that the next few weeks are going to be hell!" He said with an evil grin on his face. My heartbeat started to speed up and panic started to overtake my mind.

      "W-what do you mean? What the hell have I done?!" I panicked.

      "To answer your first question, we mean that the next few weeks are going to kill you... Maybe. It depends on if you can handle it. To answer your second question, you'll find out soon." He stood up and left the room. The blonde one was still sat in front of me staring at me and thinking.

      "WHAT!? What the hell are you looking at?" I screamed at him. But he still said nothing. He stood up and started to walk towards the door. He turned and looked at me again but then turned back and carried on walking. He left the room, closed the door and locked it behind him. I stood up and went back over to the spot where I had slept and held my legs to my chest again.

What was all of this about? I was so confused. I tried to think about why I was here but nothing came to mind.  I mean I wasn’t a bad person, well I didn’t think I was and I‘d never hurt anyone that I remember so it wasn’t that. I was a little calmer than a few minutes ago. I was panicking so much about what they were going to do. I mean what did they mean by ‘kill you.’ Did they mean they were literally going to kill me or going to do things so I wished I was dead? Oh great! Now I’m starting to panic now! “Keep calm!” I mumbled to myself. “Keep calm Alisha!” Ok, I’d calmed myself down but I just couldn’t help but be really worried about what was to happen in the next few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hoped you guys liked it! Any improvements you'd make, comment or PM then to me.