Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Leila’s POV

I’ve been in this room for ages, I don’t even know how long. It’s pitch black and quiet, well except for the arguments a few days ago… And the gunshot… I.. I hope Alisha and Harry are ok. What’s even going on? I’ve been taken out of my home, knocked out and groped by that sick fuck. I know there is no way out of here, even though it’s dark, I know. God knows how many spiders are in this room with me; ugh I hate anything with more than 4 legs. Oh god, I hope they’re both ok.

A couple of hours had passed when I heard footsteps outside my door, or I guess it could be the wall… I don’t even know what is what anymore. Yes it was outside the door because all of a sudden I could see an extremely bright light. It was ‘him’.

           “Get up! Come here!” I didn’t move. There was no way I was going with him, I’ve seen the movies and someone always gets raped. “What are you playing at? Come here!” His voice got louder. I still didn’t move.

           “Why? Where are we going?” I asked.

           “Oh, you’ll see, now come on.”

“I’m not going anywhere until I know.” I said nervously. His eyes widened, and he stepped towards me. He had one hand behind his back and the other by his side. His facial expression softened and the hand that was behind his back reached out for my hand.

           “Alisha and Harry, I’m taking you to them. You know the other one, Brad, well I…I killed him. He used to treat me like crap and I never wanted to get involved with this, and he was about to hurt the others so I put a bullet in him.”

           “So does this mean that… we get to go?”

           “Yes, yes it does.” I could feel a smile grow on my face.

           “Really?” I said happily as I grabbed a hold of his extended hand.

The expression on his face changed, changed into a sort of evil look. Then I realised… He was messing with me. “No, not really! Well everything I told you, it was true except the going free bit.”

           “Oh, you asshole!” Crap. He started to look quite angry.

           “Oh shut up! Come on!” He grabbed my arm with both hands and pulled me up. I struggled to get free but he pulled a gun out which he had kept hidden and put it to my forehead. “Don’t test me! I’m not in the mood. I’m not afraid to pull this trigger.” He pushed put out the door and through the hallway and into a dark room. He closed the door behind us and pushed me. I waited for a cold hard floor, but to my surprise I landed on something soft. The lights flickered on and I took a look around the room. It was a bedroom…

           “No.” I whispered to myself.

           “What was that?” He asked. I kept silent. “I thought so.” He stepped towards me taking off his shirt and placing the gun on a chair at the far side of the room. He put his hand on my arm and slowly moved it upwards towards my neck. His hand started to move downwards again towards my chest. He pulled me onto my feet and stroked my face with his other hand. He pulled my top of over my head and put his arms around my waist. “Just let this happen. Don’t struggle or you and your friends die.” I knew what was coming and the consequences of fighting back, so I didn’t.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm short for ideas and if i'm completly honest I didn't want to bring what is in this chapter into the story, but I guess I did. Hope you like it, if you have any ideas on what I should add then DM me and I'll think about it. If I use the idea then I'll dedicate the chapter to you.

Thank you so much guys! Love you all! :3 Vote, Comment, Follow! :D