Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Leila’s POV

I close my eyes and my body tenses up, “Don’t be nervous.” Then I felt his lips press against mine, but I didn’t kiss back. “Hmm ok.” Then a huge bang came from the next room. “What the hell? Oh never mind, their probably just wanting attention, but for the moment all my attention will be on you.” Then I heard the loudest scream I’d ever heard. “Oh for fucks sake.” Ben headed over to the door picking up the gun on the way and taking it with him.

           “Shit.” I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my top and put it back on and then crept towards the door. I poked my head round and saw Ben unlocking the door. He entered the room and it went silent for a few seconds.

           “What’s going on in here?” Ben asked.

           “Nothing…” Alisha replied. I stepped closer to the room and took a peep.

           “It doesn’t sound like nothing, I’m busy at the moment.”

           “Yeah we heard. You know these walls are very thin.” Harry said. “Oh by the way…” He flicked his eyes to me and back to Ben. “Where is Leila right now?” I guessed this was my cue to do something and I could only think of one thing.

Alisha’s POV

The door handle turned and Ben stepped in with the gun in his hand, “What’s going on in here?” Ben asked us.

           “Nothing.” I smiled a guilty smile.

           “It doesn’t sound like nothing, I’m busy at the moment.” He spoke.

           “Yeah we heard. You know these walls are very thin.” Harry said. “Oh by the way… where is Leila right now?” She was behind him, in the doorway. Ben spun round on his heels and well, she punched him.

He stumbled a bit, “Ow.” Harry ran towards him and pulled the gun from his hand and hit him over the head with it. Ben fell to the floor, not quite sure if he’s conscious or not but who gives a damn.

           “Thank god that worked.” Leila smiled. “You not gonna get scared if I run and hug you are you?” Leila asked me. I ran over to her and hugged her so tightly that she started slapping my back gasping for air.

           “Oh my god, I’m so happy you’re ok. He… didn’t do anything to you did he?” I asked.

           “No actually. Looks like you screamed just in time.” She laughed.

           “What are we going to do with him?” I asked.

           “Well I don’t know about you but… Well I just wanna kill him.” Harry said with slight anger in his voice.

           “Unfortunately for you, I don’t think death is an option.” I replied.

           “Awww damn! I was so looking forward to it as well.” Harry chuckled.

           “Ok, idea. Leila, find a phone and call the police. Harry umm, both of us will watch Ben. I don’t know if I trust Harry with him and I’m not strong enough on my own if he wakes up and tries anything. Leila be fast.”

           “Ok.” She smiles and leaves.

Harry just looks at me with a smile on his face. “I knew we’d get through this.”

           “Ha ha! No you didn’t. You lost all faith. You thought we’d die!”

           “You’re so damn beautiful… even when you’ve not showered in a long time.” He said as he leant in for a kiss.

           “Sorry to ruin the mood, I like you and all but I don’t think I want our first kiss to be here. It’s not exactly romantic and we both look terrible.”

           “What are you talking about? I look hot even when I’ve not washed.”

           “Yeah, you keep thinking that.” I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALMOST FINISHED! I'm still planning on doing one more chapter and then i'll be working on something new. I think I can say this has been a fairly decent story. I never thought It'd reach over 3,000 reads. Thankchu!

Next chapter up in a few days.