Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

What happens now? Does this mean Ben is on our side? Do we finally get to go home? Time to find out. Ben was frozen to the spot, his gun still in the air, pointing at the space where Brad was stood.

           “What happens now?” I ask.

           “Does this mean… That we can go… Go home?” Harry says.

Ben stood silent and still, he lowered his gun to his side and rubbed his forehead with his opposite hand. “No. No it doesn’t.”

           “What?!” Harry said.

           “This doesn’t change a thing. Honestly I wish I could, but I was still involved in you three going missing, you’ll tell the police about me.”

           “We won’t mention you. We swear on our lives, on our families lives too.”

           “I’m not going to take that risk.” He then started mumbling to himself. “Oh god, oh god. What am I going to do?” His voice grew louder and was directed at us now. “Without him here there is no reason for you being here now either, but I can’t let you leave. Damn it!” He looked at us with sad eyes, feeling sorry for us and he turned and quickly left and then locked the door.

           “This is not good.” Harry said.

           “No shit!” I shouted. “Sorry, I’m just panicking.” I said quietly.

           “We have to figure something out, a way out of here. It can’t be that hard now that there is only one of them. He was the one who stopped us from getting out of here.” Harry said pointing at the lifeless body on the floor. “The next time he comes in we just have to push past him, or grab his gun.”

           “But if we manage to get past him, what about Leila? We can’t leave her and we have no idea where she is, or if she is ok.”

           “We’ll find her. We have to.”

           “I hope she’s ok, they better not have hurt her.” I said angrily.

           “I’m sure she’s fine.” He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. “I know one thing, I don’t think I’m gonna be fine for much longer with him in here. There’s blood everywhere and it will start to smell soon.”

           “That’s something I didn’t think of.” I headed towards the door and started to hit it. “At least move him outta here!” I kept shouting until the door handle started to turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that there has been a huge gap between the last chapter and this one. Everything has been really crazy lately. I know this one is short and I'm working on seveteen right now and it should be longer and up sometime next week. Love you guys! Hope you like it!

Remember, give me a follow and vote, and comment what you think! :D