Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Everything was blurry but all I could think about was the burning and stinging sensation of the cut. I couldn't bear looking at it, even the thought of it made me want to vomit. My head started to pound and at that point I thought sleep was something I needed. I moved to the corner and lay down. It was a bit cold, but I soon drifted off.

I awoke to the door being slammed open and Brad pulling me up onto my feet by my arm.

      "Get up!" He shouted. I was pulled out of the room with me still half asleep, I hadn't even opened my eyes yet. When I finally managed to even open my eyes properly I realised he was pulling me back to the other room. He flung the door open and pushed me to the ground. "We've got a little surprise for you!" He said as he left the room. I stood up and looked around the room for something that I could hit him with, I didn't want to know what this surprise was. I searched the room for something and then I remember the glass and plate from last time I was here. I found it just where I left it under the table. I stood over at the door with the plate ready in my hands for Brad. The door opened but it wasn't Brad who went flying towards the wall. It was Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it's short but I have been really busy lately and I also thought it'd be a great cliff hanger. Hope you enjoy it! :)