Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

One wall of the room was covered with pictures. A lot of them were of me, when I was out with my friends or with my family. They'd been following me, finding out where I hung out and what routes I had walked. Why though? But then I took a look at the other photos, they weren't of me. They were of Sean.

Sean Jones was someone I went to school with a couple of years ago. But he dropped out after a year because of bullying.

      “You remember now, don’t you?” The one with brown hair said.

      “Sean.” I mumbled. “But what has he got to do with this?”

      “He dropped out of school because of you!” He shouted.

      “What!? I didn’t make him drop out of school! He left because he was bullied and…”

      “And you started it all! You humiliated him in front of your friends.”

      “What! I didn’t mean any of it!”

      “Because of you, they thought it’d be ok to walk all over him and treat him like shit! He thought he was worthless because of all the bullying and you started it!”

      “Wait, so you decided it be a good idea to fucking kidnap me just because this guy dropped out of school? And why the fuck would you care that he left!?”

      “You think we did this just because of him dropping out of school?!” He shouted. “You really don’t know what happened do you?” He took a deep breath, “He killed himself.”

I was completely speechless. “I-I don...” Then I was interrupted.

      “And for your fucking information, I’m his brother!!”

      “What…” That’s why he looked so familiar. The hair and the facial features, they looked so alike, I don’t know how I didn’t realise this before.

      “And his death tore our family apart!” His voice had lowered a little bit now. He started to head towards the door with Ben already holding it open for him. As he reached the door he turned around and spoke. “And I will get my revenge.” He left the room and locked the door, leaving me to worry about what was going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD GUYS! WOW! So, I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry it's so short. I have been very busy lately so that's why I updated late. But anyway, let me know what you think! :D