Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I was sat in a corner of the room with my head in my hands with harry sat close beside me looking up at the ceiling. We didn’t know what to do. We had checked every inch of the room for any possible way out. We found nothing.

          “What are we going to do?” I asked.

          “I don’t know.” I sighed. “We’re just gonna have to wait for the right moment and then run for it. It’s the only thing we can do.”

          “I was afraid you were going to say that. I tried that once and it didn’t work, but if we tried again then we might be able to do it. There are two of us now and I know where we’d have to go.”

          “We’ve not really got a choice. But we’ve gotta be quick. No turning back or stopping and we keep hold of each other the entire time. Ok?”

          “Ok.” I smiled at him and moved a little bit closer so our arms were pressed together.

          “Here’s what we’ll do…” He explained the plan and then we sat silent.

We heard footsteps approach the door. I looked at Harry with a ‘shall-we-do-it-now’ look on my face. He nodded. I scrambled to my feet and moved to the far corner of the room and Harry stood next to the door, which slowly opened. Ben walked in and started walking towards me.

          “Where’s the other g…” He was cut off by Harry grabbing him from behind with his arm around Ben’s neck.

          “Alisha!” Harry spoke, “Run!” I ran around them and out the door.

          “You didn’t think I’d be so stupid to leave you two in plotting an escape without some sort of recording device in there did you?” Brad laughed as he held a knife in his hand.

          “Um, well yeah actually.”

          “Shut up!” He raised the knife, forcing me to back into the room.

          “Alisha! What are yo… Oh.” Harry said.

          “You! Leave Ben and get over there.”

Harry stepped away from Ben and stood next to me. “How did you know?” He asked.

          “Were not that stupid that’d we’d leave you two alone to plan your escape. So we hid a recording device somewhere in the room to listen to your every word. Once I knew what you were planning I sent Ben in first.”

          “Seriously though! Why me? That fucking hurt man!” He seemed quite annoyed.

          “Well you didn’t expect me to go in first. I know for a fact you wouldn’t hurt them and they know that too. I know you were sneaking her food before we brought him.”

          “She would have starved!” He shouted.

          “So? You’re not very good at this are you?!” He spoke loudly.

Ben pushed passed Brad and stormed out the room.

          “Now, what am I going to have to do to make you two not attempt this again? Hmm” Brad said as he looked deep in thought. I turned to Harry but noticed he was already looking at me with worry in his eyes. “Oh! I’ve got it! So another thing I heard you two talking about was how you’d been there for each since you met, well that means your close right? And you care about each other a hell of a lot?” This wasn’t sounding too good. Brad stepped towards us with a huge grin on his face. “This is gonna be messy.” He stared at me with those evil, brown eyes.

          “Don’t you dare!” Harry warned as he stepped in between me and Brad.

          “What are you going to do about it?”

          “Um.” Harry sounded a bit nervous and worried.

          “Exactly! Now get out of my way!” He pushed Harry to the side and tightened his grip on the knife he still had in this hand. I tried to move further away from him but I was already backed up against the wall. He pulled the knife up towards my chest.

          “No! Get the fuck away from her!” Harry shouted as he ran towards Brad, knocking him over.

          “BEN!” Brad shouted as loud as he could. A few seconds later Ben ran into the room. “Get him off me! Now!” He shouted. Ben pulled Harry up and pushed him against the wall. “Hold him there!” Brad stood up and fixed his hair. “Ok, let’s get this done.” He got closer to me and held one hand on my neck and moved the knife to my lower chest, and slowly pierced my skin. As the knife got deeper, I cried out. My vision started going blurry and my eyes felt tired. My eyes started to fill with tears and I let out small, quiet cries for help.

          “NO! ALISHA!” Harry shouted. The last thing I saw was Harry kneeling next to me with me in his arms. “No, please. Don’t leave me.” He whispered. Then my eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope your all enjoying this. If your liking it then please vote. It really helps me and comment on what you think. I wouldn't be writing this without you all after all. So enjoy it!