Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Alisha POV

           “Don’t you dare hurt her!” I shout but still keeping my distance.

           “If you come back inside then we won’t have to.” Brad grins.

           “Alisha… You don’t know they really have her.” Harry says pulling my arm.

           “But what if they do? We can’t leave her. She’s my best friend.” I turn Harry and look into his eyes. “We can’t just leave her here.”

           “We can come back though, with the police.” He whispers.

           “She’ll be dead and we’ll be long gone.” Brad managed to overhear us. I head towards Brad rubbing my arms nervously. “Him too,” He says pointing to Harry.

I turn around, “Harry?” I could see the worry in his eyes. We had the chance to run but then this happens. I don’t think this is ever going to end. Who’s next? My Mum, my sister, or brother or even another of my friends. I wouldn’t be able to take it all if any of them got hurt because of some stupid mistake I made. Finally Harry starts taking small steps over to us.

           “Good boy.” Brad says.

           “Don’t talk to me like I’m some kind of dog.” Harry shouts.

           “Ha! I’ll talk to you however I like, thank you very much!” Brad laughs. I just stay silent and still, frozen to that very spot. “Hey! You! Move it! Now!” I still didn’t move. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. After a few minutes Brad got impatient and he started pulling me by my arm.

           “Let go of her!” Harry shouted. “I think she’s in shock!”

           “Like I care!” Brad shouted back.

I finally snapped out of it when I was being dragged down the stairs. Brad has his arms around my chest and pulled me backwards down the stairs. “Ouch!” I shouted. “Stop it!” I tried to struggle out of Brad’s grip but couldn’t. We reached to bottom of the stairs and I was dragged across the grotty floor.

           “Calm the fuck down!” Brad shouted.

           “Don’t talk to her like that!” Harry screamed back at him.

I was dropped to the floor and Brad stepped towards Harry, “Too late!” He smirked and shoved Harry into the wall. He then pulled out a pocket knife and held it to Harry’s throat. “Anyway what are you going to do about it?” He snorted. Harry stood there looking terrified. “Exactly!” He pulled the knife away and turned back to face me. Just then Harry pulled Brad by the arm and pushed him against the same wall and grabbed the knife from him and held it up to his face.

           “You think I wouldn’t do it? I would!” Harry warned.

           “Go on then!”

           “After all the shit you’ve put us all through.”

           “Go on then! Kill me!” Brad screamed. I knew he wouldn’t. He would never hurt anyone, even this low life. “You won’t do it. You’re too chicken shit!”

Just then a voice came from behind us, “Put the knife down!”

I turned around to see Ben holding a gun to us. “Where the hell did you get a gun from?” Brad asked.

           “Ahh,” He taps his nose and whispers, “that’s a secret. Now Harry, be a good boy and put the knife down. I mean, you don’t want anything to happen to dear Alisha now, do you?” He points the gun to me as I’m still on the floor. Harry holds his hands in the air and slowly lowers the knife and puts it on the ground. “Good boy. Now get over here.” Ben pulls me up and holds the gun to my head.

           “Good work Benny boy!” Brad says pleased.

           “Not so fast. Stay where you are.” Ben grins as he let’s go of me and points the gun towards Brad.

           “What do you think you’re doing?” Brad shouts.

           “What do you think?” Ben asks.

           “Put the gun away dude. It’s not me who you’re against here.”

           “You know what, I'm so sick of you. You treat me like shit! I’ve almost been killed for you! I’ve fucking sick of it! So it’s time to end this. Well, end you anyway.”

           “Don’t d-“ But before he could even finish Ben had already pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight into Brad’s chest

 I glanced over at Harry and all he said was, “oh my god.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that I was late updating but I've been so busy lately. Ya know, with Christmas and New years. Sorry, Hope you like it though! :)