Ladynoir

"Uhh Tikki, I have so much homework!" Marinette complained to her laughing kwami. "How am I supposed to balance being Ladybug AND a high school student?"

Tikki was flying over to Marinette to land softly on her head. "You can do it Marinette, just work on this problem some more then we can go out for a patrol around Paris!"

"You're right Tikki" the bluenette said sitting up. "Maybe I'll even see a certain kitty tonight" she mumbled.

"What did you say Marinette?" Asked a knowing Tikki.

Marinette turned as red as Ladybugs suit. "N-NOTHING!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~on patrol~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After patrolling awhile Ladybug stood at the top of the Eiffel Tower, looking down at the lit up town beneath her. It was a warm summer night so she thought she would just sit up there and think. "No acuma victims tonight" she thought to her self, "or cha-"

"Hello M'Lady." Chat came and sat beside her suddenly, she jumped in surprise.

"Ch-chat!" She stammered out. "Did he know i was thinking about him?" She wonders to herself.

"Beautiful night isn't it?" Chat sighed, " not as beautiful as you..." He mumbled.

"What was that last part Chat, sorry I couldn't hear you?" Ladybug asked curious.

"Do I tell her, or will she reject me again?" Chat thought not realizing how long he was actually thinking for.

"-at, CHAT!" Ladybug yelled in his ear.

"Y-yes!" Chat stuttered out.

"My miraculous is running out, I have to leave now." Ladybug smiled sadly, " I wish I could stay with you" she thought standing up. Before she walked away she bent down and kissed Chat on the cheek. "Goodnight Kitty!" She yelled taking off with her yoyo.

Chat's eyes were wide, slowly a smile crept onto his face. " I look forward to it M'Lady." He then left for home as well.

A/N should I write a part 2 of this chapter or leave it?