Not His Lady(Noir)

1.7k views! You guys are amazing thank you!

Shout out to my IRL friend TheLolzorQueen for suggesting akumatized Ladybug and Chat Noir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After school on the front steps)

Marinette and Alya were sitting on the front steps after school, well it was more Alya was talking while Marinette watched Adrien who was at the bottom of the steps. She was shaken out of her thoughts when Alya nudged her to say she was leaving. Marinette nodded and waved goodbye to her friend but, remained seated staring at the blonde boys head. Something just seemed off with him today.

(Adrien's P.O.V.) (Italics are thoughts)

'I can't believe Father left this morning without telling me, normally I would be okay with it but, going to America for two months and taken Natalie and Gorilla Leaving me alone without telling me is something I never would have expected. Once Nino leaves I am going to the back of the school to transform to try to clear my head.'

"Well man, I have to go now see you tomorrow," well that was perfect timing.

(Third person P.O.V)

Adrien waved to his friend before sprinting to the back of the school, without realizing a certain girl had followed him. Hiding behind a tree Adrien called on his transformation and started darting away across rooftops. 

Marinette was left in shock. 'Her partner is her crush. Chat Noir is Adrien.' The thoughts quickly turned darker which was bait for a certain evil villain. 'I have rejected Adrien, pretended I didn't love Chat because of him? I wish I could have seen behind his mask, why didn't I let him see my identity?'

Suddenly everything was black and she could hear a deep voice in her head. "Hello Masquerade, I am Hawkmoth. I will grant you the ability to reveal everyone's true self from beneath their mask. What do you say?

'No!' Marinette screamed in her head but, her mouth replied for her. "Yes Hawkmoth."

Marinette's clothes were then covered by a elegant red and black spotted dress with a matching red and black lace mask. Her hair was released from their normal pigtails and swayed at her shoulders. 

Masquerade jumped across the roofs of Paris searching for Chat Noir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip to Chat)

"I hope I get to see my lady tonight." Chat Noir sighed while dangling his legs off the Eiffel tower.

"Wish granted" came a voice from behind him. He turned around smiling but, was faced with a akuma victim wearing a Ladybug themed outfit. "Ladybug-" 

"I am Masquerade now, and I say it is time to take off your mask and reveal your true self." Masquerade walked slowly towards Chat Noir who was now in a defensive stance. "Stop hiding behind your smile show me how destroyed you truly are."   

(Chat's P.O.V)

'What happened to my lady? She wants to reveal my true self but I thought she wanted to keep our identities a secret? Unless she knows my identity. Is that why she was akumatized?' "Ladybug you were the one who wanted to keep our identities a secret why do you want to know now?" 

Masquerade only laughed in response, "Kitty, I already know who you are. It's because of how you made me hide behind a mask for my feelings that I want to reveal you." 

'I need a distraction, and a box to hold the akuma so Ladybug can purify it when she transforms back' "Well you will have to catch me first." 'I just hope the art rooms window is still open they have boxes in there.'

Chat raced towards the school and darted into the open window of the art room, Masquerade following closely behind. Quickly Chat found a empty wooden box and called upon cataclysm. 'It must be in her mask.'

Griping the box Chat ran towards Masquerade dodging her attacks, till he was able to graze his hand over her mask. It was only after he caught the akuma did he realize that she transformed back into her normal clothes instead of her ladybug outfit.

Sitting on the floor in front of him was "Marinette."

Marinette looked up in response, memories of Chat being Adrien caused her to blush and look down.

(Marinette's P.O.V)

"My lady-" he was cut off by Marinette's shocked form.

"You know. I'm sorry to disappoint you with being me instead of some great, and confident Ladybug."She sighed, 'this is where he will say he hates me and doesn't want to be partners anymore.'

"Actually I was hoping it was you because I kinda started having a crush on Marinette too." Those words caused Marinette to look up wide eyed. "It's like you said when you were akumatized, 'you made me hide behind a mask for my feelings'. I was in love with Ladybug so I tried to hide the one's for Marinette, which is you."

Marinette was so happy in that moment it wasn't till she felt Tikki moving in her purse that she was brought back to reality. "Where's the akuma?"

Chat seemed suprised by the sudden change of subject but, complied and pulled out the box containing the evil bug. Ladybug is always focused on saving the day after all.

Marinette stood and opened her purse, "Tikki, transform me!"

Even though Chat had transformed many times, he had never seen one happen. Staring in aw he almost missed hearing Ladybug telling him to release the akuma. Ladybug purified the akuma and transformed back but, Chat was still staring in aw.

"It's rude to stare Adrien." Hearing his name while dressed as Chat Noir brought him back. 

"My lady, Marinette," he said as transforming back into Adrien. "Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me, right now?"

Marinette pretended to think about her answer before grabbing his hand. "Of course, Kitty."

THEN THEY DIED! 

Okay they didn't die it is a joke between TheLolzorQueen and me for when she said what she wanted to happen in the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I wanted to tell you guys that I am putting off making a Talenny book for now because no one seemed interested. Instead I am going to focus on a Miraculous Ladybug book. Here is the catch, it will have all of the ships probably. It will be a AU book meaning I need you guys to comment your favorite Miraculous Ladybug AU, the one with the most votes will be what the book is based on.

Examples:

-Soulmate AU

-Kwami swap

-Break dance AU

If you have a different AU you can comment that to if you want a story about it!

~Lizzy