Ladynoir 2

A/N This will be a continuation of the last chapter. I hope you like it. It will be longer.😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She kissed me! ME! It was only on the cheek but still! I got back from patrol a hour ago but i just can't stop thinking about her. Does this mean she likes me, my lady finally is returning my feelings? "Plagg what does this mean? Should I just tell her I love her and make her believe it or was she just tired and not thinking?"

The tired kwami was asleep on a piece of camembert till he heard the boy talk to him. "How should I know you are the one who fell in love with her. I was smart and fell in love with cheese instead." He said taking a bite of the camembert.

"You're right, I did fall in love with her and I need to tell her!" Adrien yelled out. Suddenly he saw someone rush past his window towards the park, then heard screams of fear. He rushed to look out his window and saw a girl terrorizing the people.

Plagg had woken up at the sounds of screams, he knew it was time to transform. "I was having such a good dream too..."

"Plagg, claws out!" Plagg was pulled into Adriens ring changing him into Chat Noir. Soon he was racing across rooftops towards the park.

"I AM NIGHTMARE, YOUR BIGGEST FEARS WILL COME TRUE!" Nightmare yelled through the park. She wore a dark blue night dress that looked like the night sky and a black mask. Her hair was purple and silver that framed her pale face. She was holding a clock that shot a ray to create the person it stuck biggest fear come true.

"Who is this girl?" Ladybug asked from beside him. She had come up behind him hearing the villains cry.

"Ah, hello M'Lady. I'm not sure who this girl is but I am not afraid so she won't have any affect on me!" Chat was about to jump in when Ladybug grabbed his tail.

"You can say that but, everyone has a fear and you don't want it to come true." Ladybug stated wisely.

She was right he did fear something, losing her.  If this villain could make his biggest fear come true Ladybug will be gone and then, there would be no one to stop Nightmare. "You're right," he told her. "The world needs Ladybug, including me," he mumbled.

But she had already left to go find a way to defeat the newest akumatized villain. He ran to meet up with her again.

"The akuma is in the clock," Ladybug whispered.

"Paw-some observation M'Lady, I will distract her while you get the clock" and so he ran to get Nightmares attention so Ladybug could find a solution.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled throwing her yoyo into the air. A red and black spotted music box landed in her hands.

"Perhaps we could make her take a cat nap so we can get the clock?" Chat suggested.

Ladybug rolled her eyes but knew that was what she needed to do. She snuck up behind Nightmare and opened the music box. Nightmare fell asleep, as she fell over the clock shot a random ray at Ladybug. When it hit her she heard her earings beep before she saw a flash of red and she was back in her normal clothes, Marinette's clothes.

Chat couldn't move, he could only stare. Marinette was his lady. She sat behind him in class, the hair the eyes how had he not notice. He would beat himself up later for not realizing, all he could say now was, "Marinette?"

"NO!" Luckily no one was around, and Alya was hit with the clocks ray making her phone stop working so she had to leave to get her camera. It was just her and Chat, the boy she realized she loved, but didn't think he would love the real her.

She quickly took Tikki out of her purse so she could transform back into Ladybug, purify the akuma and leave. "Tikki, spots on!" When she was transformed she broke the clock freeing the black butterfly. "Time to de evilize," she opened her yoyo and caught the akuma, purifying it. Opening her yoyo again a white butterfly flew out, "bye, bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug" she shouted throwing the music box in the air.

A swarm of ladybug flew around the city undoing everyone's fear except one. Chat now knew her identity and he looked at her shocked still. Slowly he walked over to her and grabbed her wrist before she could leave, "it's you princess." That was all he could say before she got free of his grip and flew away with her yoyo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My princess and my Lady are the same person." He said not fully comprehending what he had just found out.

"Are you disappointed?" Plagg asked the pacing Adrien.

Adrien paused, then turned to Plagg. "No, I have never been happier."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED,HE MUST HATE ME NOW KNOWING I AM THE ONE HE THOUGHT HE LOVED!" Marinette was yelling to Tikki about what had happened. Little did she know a certain cat was listening from her balcony. "I need some air." Marinette climed the latter to her balcony and froze, there he stood watching her.

He didn't say anything, he only walked over with no expression on his face, cupped her cheek then spoke. "I still love you my lady." With that he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

Her fears were gone.

He loved her.

And she loved him.