Ladynoir

A/N one of my friends asked me to do a Ladynoir reveal so this is it. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chat's P.O.V.
It is after patrol and there was no villains, that means me and My Lady normally meet at the top of my school to talk. We have been partners for a year, I call it our paw-tner year aversary. To thank her for always staying with me I am going to show her who I am even if she won't show me hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ladybug P.O.V.
I'm waiting on top of my school for Chat. I can't believe it has been one year, this year showed me I can trust him. Also, that he will always be here even if I am Marinette, the clumsy shy girl. Tonight I find out if I am right about that, as a thank you I am going to show him who I am,

"Hello M'Lady, happy paw-tner year aversary!" I heard Chat call from behind me, I rolled my eyes at the pun.

"Hello Chat, I actually have a present for you." Chat looked surprised, was he not expecting a gift.

"You didn't have to, actually to say thank you for being my paw-tner I wanted to show you-" show me what? "I wanted to show you who I am. Even if you don't show me?"

Wait what? That is what I was going to do. I smirk slightly, "so you found out my gift?" Once again Chat looked confused but then grinned. "How about on the count of three?"

"One." I said.

"Two," he whispered smiling widely.

"Three." We yelled as our kwami's came out and our masked disappeared.

I stare into his green eyes that I knew so well, the blonde hair that is now perfectly brushed and not messy. "Adrien." Was all I said.

"Hello princess," he looks happy? But how Clumsy Marinette is Brave Ladybug. How is he happy?

"Sorry to disappoint you." He suddenly cupped my face.

"My princess, you didn't disappoint me, I'm happy it is you." Then he said those three words that make my heart stop. "I love you."

I hugged him, holding on tight to make sure it wasn't a dream.

It's not a dream, I'm so happy.

"I love you too, Kitty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N two in one day surprise! Remember to comment any suggestions and vote! Thank you!