MariBlanc

I have recently fallen in love with Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir soulmate au's. This chapter will be a MariBlanc soulmate au where on everyone's 16th birthday they get a picture somewhere on there body that represents their soulmate and vice versa. Adrien has been 16 for two months and the story starts the day before Marinette's birthday.

Thank you to Cece12345678C and gamingcrystal for suggesting MariBlanc!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Last period of school) (Marinette's P.O.V.)
I'm sitting in class watching the clock tick down till the end of school. Tomorrow is our class trip to the zoo, AND my 16th birthday which means I get my soulmate mark. Finally the bell is ringing "ALYA I CAN'T WAIT! TOMORROW I GET MY SOULMATE MARK! I hope it's Adrien!" Alya just shook her head at me.

"Who knows, Adrien's birthday was last month and he refuses to tell us. Maybe because it IS you and he wanted to reveal it when you find out tomorrow." Alya squealed in my ear.

I only sigh. I hope that is true, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. "Bye Alya my parents want my help in the bakery!" I yelled while running home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The next morning)(Adrien's P.O.V.)
Today she will find out it is me. I hope she will except me, she seems so scared of me I didn't want to tell her. "Plagg, today she will find out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Marinette's P.O.V)
"-nette! Marinette! You're late for school!" My eyes shot open. Wait it's morning, "My soulmate mark!" I look down at my wrist and just stare at it. "No." On my wrist is a green circle with a black paw print on top.

"Marinette your going to the zoo today come on hurry u-, what is that?" Tikki asked while floating around my wrist. "Why does it look Chat Noir themed?"

"It's my soulmate mark." I still can't believe that someone I had never thought about loving in that way could be my soulmate. I'll have to tell him tonight.

"Why do you need a mark I thought it was obvious?" Wait what Tiki knew!?

"What do you mean it was obvious? I love Adrien!" I scream to Tiki.

"Chat Noir and Ladybug are the same as Ying and Yang. They balance each other out. Every Ladybug and Chat Noir are soulmates and are destined to be together." Tiki sounds like this is the most obvious thing ever. Why didn't I know about this.

"I don't even know who he is, how can we be soulmates if I only know his mask?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AT SCHOOL)(Third person P.O.V)

Marinette walks into class nervously, pulling down the sleeve  of her jumper hoping to hide her mark. The class were all disusing the trip to the zoo that they were having today so, no-one noticed their classmates strange behavior. Everyone except her crush Adrien. He was also nervously pulling at his sleeve, Alya had forced Adrien and Marinette together for the bus ride too the zoo giving him a perfect chance to confront Marinette. 

"Everyone get your partners and start loading the bus, it is time to leave!" Announced Mme. Bustier. Adrien and Marinette both stiffened for a moment but then stood and started walking to the bus together in awkward silence. 

"So Marinette, I know you got your soulmate mark today, happy birthday by the way. I just wanted to say sorry for not telling you it was me when I found out." Adrien was looking away while telling her so, it wasn't till he managed to look at her did he see the shock in her face.

"A-adrien w-w-what are you t-talking about." so said just over a whisper while revealing her mark.

"Chat Noir," was all Adrien could say in reply. he just admitted to being one of Paris's superhero's. He hung his head in defeat. "I'm a IDIOT! How could I do that!" Adrien kept repeating in a whisper.