LadyNoir/Adrienette and RenaPace/DJWifi

A/N Hello again to anyone still reading this story. I stopped using Wattpad a while ago and stopped writing fanfics so I apologize for the 3 year gap between chapters. However I was in a nostalgic mood and decided to look back on how my stories are going, apparently pretty good, definitely better then when I was actually writing them. I have no decided to write a final chapter that is just a big reveal that is up to date.

I also don't know Rena Rouge and Carapaces ship name so I made one up!

Now, without me falling of the face of the earth again, I present Chat finding out all of the main fours identities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pound it!" Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge and Carapace yell as they attempt a four way fist bump on the top of a random building. Mr. Pigeon has finally been defeated, again. And though the extra help normally isn't needed, Master Fu had given Ladybug a task that required all of them to stick around.

"So Ladybug, why'd you need me and Carapace here? Bird dude appears basically every week and you guys are fine." Rena's question got both Chat and Carapace wondering the same thing.

Ladybug smirked in response and held out the miraculous boxes for Trixx and Wayzz, "it's because Master Fu has given me permission to permanently give you both your miraculouses AND made me promise that we would all reveal ourselves now that he is stepping down".

"WHAT?!" Even though it was Rena and Carapace gaining the miraculous permanently, it was Chat's excitement to finding out Ladybug's identity that fuelled the cry.

"I have agreed to become the new holder of the miraculous until Wayzz properly teaches Nino how to fulfill his role as the new Jade Turtle."

Carapace and Rena share a look at that but before they could ask any more questions Chat cut them off with a sob.

"Please, can we show each other now? You know their identities and they know each others, but I just want to know your's My Lady." The three heroes stopped for a moment to gape at Chat before smiling softly.

"Yes Chat, but I think the two love birds should go first." Chat pouted at this but reluctantly nodded when Ladybug pulled him into a side hug.

Exchanging a nod the two newest permanent heroes detransformed.

"NINO! ALYA!"

Alya only smirked and grabbed Nino's hand. "Obviously, didn't you notice the lack of closeups for Rena on my blog?" Alya stated causing Ladybug and Nino to snicker.

"If that was obvious then I suppose my identity should be obvious too, because who else would choose the girl the runs the LadyBlog and her boyfriend other than her best friend." At that all three supers paused and let out a collective gasp that made Ladybug giggle before telling Tikki, "Spots off!".

Alya ran to her best friend and smacked her shoulder lightly before giving her a hug, grumbling about her failed detective skills.

Carapace who was originally smiling at the two girls turned panicked when he noticed Chat Noir passed out on the roof.

Hearing the commotion, Marinette and Alya turn around in time to see Chat's transformation wear off and Plagg come out to try and wake Adrien up.

"ADRIEN?!" Marinette yelled, before thinking back on her and Adrien's friendship and her and Chat's partnership. She then smiled as she walked over to Adrien, kneeling down and pushing Plagg away from where he was ramming himself into Adrien's face. "I guess this makes it easier to keep track if him" she said softly.

Brushing her hand through his hair, she leaned down to give him a kiss on the forehead when she felt him stir.

Adrien looked around, seeing two of his friends smirking at him and Marinette sitting beside him he whispered, "so I'm guessing that wasn't the best dream of my life and it actually happened, considering we're still on the roof".

Everyone laughed as Marinette took Adrien's hand in hers, "I think it's a bit of both" she whispered, finally planting her kiss on his forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N And that's it! This is the official end to the story! I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for all of the comments and acknowledgment, it made my day back when I started and it bows my mind whenever I look back on it.

Goodbye
~Lizzy