Marichat

(Marinette's P.O.V.)
It has been a month since my monthly visits from Chat Noir started. We have gotten pretty comfortable with each other, we have gotten into a routine. Chat knocks at my window, I let him in, we talk about our day while we lie on my bed with me using Chat as my pillow.

But today was different, there was a rain storm going on and Chat has told me that he hates rain so I wasn't expecting him. That was before I heard a crash from my balcony. I ran up my stairs and pushed open the hatch to see Chat soaking wet collapsed on the floor.

I quickly ran to him and cradled him in my arms. "CHAT! CHAT WAKE UP!" I didn't care that I was getting wet, all that matters was that Chat was okay. Over the past month I had lost feelings for Adrien meaning I could actually talk to him. Instead I started to fall for Chat, he has always listened to my problems and opened up to me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a soft moan of pain. "Chat! What happened to you?" Chat only looked up at me, I saw his tear streaked face. He didn't seem to be in any physical pain.

"Mari, my Dad-" He was cut off by beeping, his transformation was about to wear off. I quickly hid my face in his chest so I wouldn't see his identity. "Princess," he said in a loving tone. "Please look at me, for you to understand why I am here you need to know who I am."

I slowly raised my head, eyes still closed incase he changes his mind. When he didn't say anything I was about to open my eyes, but stopped when I felt a soft kiss on my forehead.

Chat then stood up carrying me bridle style out of the rain into my room. I still haven't opened my eyes till I heard him softly whisper in my ear, "please look at me Mari."

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at him 'Adrien Agreste is Chat Noir.' If I had found out a month ago I probably would have screamed. Instead I gave him a soft smile and hugged him. "The boy I had a huge crush on and the Cat I love are the same person" I whispered into Chat's neck.

I felt him stiffen then hold me tighter, "I love you too Princess." He ten pulled out of the hug only to lean back in giving me a soft kiss we have both wanted for to long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaah two chapters in one day! I was wondering if you wanted a story that was a little different. Marinette/Ladybug  or Adrien/Chat Noir get akumatized and hates there other ego. If you like that idea please comment below!

P.s Chat Noir will become Chat Blanc I will come up with the other names if you want those chapters

Akumatized ships:
i) Marinette and Chat Blanc
ii) Chat Noir and akumatized Marinette
iii) Adrien and akumatized Marinette
iv) Ladybug and Chat Blanc
v) Ladybug and akumatized Adrien
vi) Marinette and akumatized Adrien
vii) Adrien and akumatized Ladybug
viii) Chat Noir and akumatized Ladybug

Or something else like both are akumatized. Please comment your thoughts.