Adrienette

A/N thank you everyone for reading or commenting! I was really busy for the month of July because of summer school😓 so, I will try to post more chapters now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette's P.O.V.

Today was worst day! I confessed to Adrien and he turned her down. Harshly. Something must happened the day before that had put him in a bad mood, or he just hates me. To make matters worse Chloe didn't let me forget my rejection, AND Chat must hate me because he confessed to me and I turned him down because I was going to confess to Adrien.

My best friend hates me.

My crush hates me.

Chloe has another way to bully me.

I'm alone.

"Why can't I just disappear!" I yelled because my parents aren't home.

Suddenly everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrien's P.O.V.

I hate my life! Ladybug turned me down when I finally got the courage to confess, BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO CONFESS TO HER CRUSH. All this time I didn't have a chance. Then I was hoping I could just have a easy day at school but instead I lost one of my few friends because instead of being nice and letting her down easy instead I harshly yelled at her about how I don't like her.

One of my only friends hates me.

My crush hates me.

No one has noticed how much pain I'm in.

I'm alone.

Then everything went black.

"Hello I am Hawkmoth, I will grant you the power to show everyone what it feels like to be un noticed. You will work with your new partner to complete your task. What do you say, Mr. Invisible?"

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person P.O.V.
Mr. Invisible made his way to the top of the Eiffel Tower when he was soon joined with a girl wearing a similar outfit.

She was wearing a full body suit that was all black except for some white accents. "You must be my partner, I am Ms. Invisible, and you are?"

"I am Mr. Invisible. I will make everyone feel invisible!"

"After you are done I will make them invisible forever, they will never be seen or heard again!"

"Sounds perfect Mrs. Invisible." He said while kissing her hand.

"It is Ms. Invisible. I am not married."

"When everyone is gone you will be mine!"

"If you say so now let's get rid of all of these happy people!"

They spent the next two days getting rid of everyone one in Paris. Then continued to the rest of the world. Finally when everyone was gone Hawkmoth called on them one again.

"Excellent, now everyone is gone and I will rule with you at my side."

Ms. And Mr. Invisible looked each other and nodded. "Of course Hawkmoth, where should we meet you to start you take over." The asked together.

"I am at the top of the Eiffel Tower." 

Once they reached Hawkmoth they both smirked at each other. "You know Hawkmoth," Ms. Invisible started followed by her partner.

"I think we can rule the world together, after all if our powers aren't enough surely love is."

"No one loves you! The people you both loved rejected you and your friends hate you!" Hawkmoth saw where they were going and tried to remind them of why they were chosen.

"Ah but that was before," Mr. Invisible started.

"Now you have showed us each other and I have to change my name to Mrs. Invisible."

"NO I GAVE YOU YOUR POWERS AND I CAN TAKE THEM AWAY!" Hawkmoth was scared never has any of his akumatized victims tried to attack him.

"But then all of our work would be gone and you wouldn't be able to rule the world if everyone came back." Hawkmoth stopped they were right.

Mrs. Invisible took the opportunity to take Hawkmoth's broche to be able to keep there powers before getting rid of him to.

"Finally we can rule this world together my Queen."

"And we will make all of our victims our slaves my King."

"And we shall do it using the ultimate power we can collect for our Miraculous, since they are useless to us now."

"This is why I love you My King."

The world is now doomed to darkness for all eternity. At least Marinette and Adrien finally found love, ruling there kingdom of darkness together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I said there is no happily ever after unless you are the villains. I hoped you liked this episode the next two will be MariBlanc and Chat Noir with akumatized Marinette.

If you have any suggestions for what kind of story I should write or what ships from the love square you want let me know!

Thank you again FTLories4everafter for suggesting this ship and akumatized victims!

~Lizzy😸🐞❤️