Adrienette

A/N I am currently sitting at my old school for a movie night, chaperoning my sister. I don't know where she is. I am sitting in a corner and decided, "hey this is the perfect time to write a chapter." I am stuck here for a few hours so please enjoy!

No one P.O.V.
Marinette was walking through the school, when suddenly she felt arms rap around her waist. She froze, until she felt a soft kiss on her cheek. "Adrien" Marinette sighed happily.

Adrien and Marinette are the otp of the whole school. Even Chloé started to stop trying to break them up. Marinette was filled with so much joy knowing that her biggest dream came true.

"Marinette," Adrien whispered in her ear. She twisted in his hold to face him. "I- I..." 'Is he going to say he loves me!' Even though they had been dating Adrien had never said that he loves her yet. "I love someone else, I only think of you as a friend."

Everything around her shattered like glass. She was suddenly alone surrounded by darkness. Until a screen flickered alive in front of her. It was a memory. 'That's right, Adrien rejected me at school.'

Marinette woke up crying. Tiki flew over to her and comforted her miraculous holder. She had warned Marinette about getting to upset because she could get akumatized. Last night Marinette seemed to have calmed down enough so she wouldn't draw Hawkmoth's attention. But that dream, it pushed her to far.

Tiki noticed this and took the earrings. Secretly she had known this whole time that Adrien was Chat Noir. She also knew that the only way to help Marinette would be if he had the ladybug miraculous.

Tiki made her way to the Agrest mansion, when she reached Adriens window Plagg saw her holding her miraculous. He dropped his cheese to fly over and let her in. "Tiki why are you hear? Why do you have your miraculous?" This is the first time Tiki had ever come to him with her miraculous.

"Marinette got-!" Tiki was cut off by Adrien coming through the door. The first thing he noticed was that there was a second kawami in his room. Next he noticed it's ladybug themed, then ladybugs miraculous. "Adrien!"

"Y-you know me? Plagg how does she know me? Where is ladybug?" Plagg and Tiki stared at each other then looked at Adrien. Tiki flew over to Adrien with a terrified and sad expression.

"Adrien I know you're Chat Noir," Adrien had a sharp inhale but didn't stop her. "Ladybug got akumatized because she was rejected by her crush yesterday. You. Adrien Marinette is Ladybug and since only Ladybug can cleanse the akuma..." Tiki faded off when she noticed Adriens face.

'Marinette is my Lady. I rejected Marinette for Ladybug. I rejected the love of my life because I was in love with the other her!' Adrien was so in shock about everything that that he didn't notice Plagg zipping in front of his face.

"-drien! Adrien!" Plagg yelled in his face. Once Tiki had noticed Adrien zoning back in she continued.

"To win this fight you have to be ladybug."

"What about Plagg?" Adrien asked with worry in his eyes.

"I will stay hear, we can't risk seeing how you will act if you use both miraculous. We just need you to figure it out and tell Marinette the truth."

"I have to tell her I'm Chat?"

"You can properly tell her after you cleansed the akuma. First you will have to tell her why you rejected her."

Adrien only nodded I respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Meanwhile in Hawkmoth's lair)
"Where is Chat Noir and Ladybug. It has been a hour and the dreamer has put almost everyone into a dream world." Hawkmoth paced around his lair, wondering where the miraculous were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Marinette terrorizing the town)
"I don't understand why you are all so afraid, I want you to live in your dream. Where anything can happen. You can be happy. Forever." Suddenly a red blur moved in her peripheral vision. Manbug jumped onto the building top in front of The Dreamer.

"Marinette, I know it is you."

"Marinette is gone." She spat.

"Marinette, Ladybug, I know it's you and I wanted to say sorry. You see the only reason I rejected you was because I love Ladybug, which you are." Adrien finished off slowly, scratching the back of his neck. "Marinette, what I am trying to say is... I-I love you!"

The Dreamer froze, her mind connecting the dots. This was Adrien, he loves her and he knows.

Adrien took this time to find the newspaper clipping of him with the akuma and cleanse it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(On top of the Eiffel Tower after the fight)

"Ladybug do you remember anything from when the fight was happening?" Chat asked braking the silence.

"Chat I told you I hit my head and was unconscious." She replies nonchalantly.

"Marinette," hearing her name she tensed. "I know it is you. Tiki told me."Ladybug refused to meet his gaze until she saw a bright green flash.

When she looked up at Adrien her eyes started to tear up.

"I love you Marinette and Ladybug."

"I love you Adrien and my silly kitty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N shout out to ladynoir4everafter for asking for this prompt. Please vote for what you want to see next.

~Lady_Missty