Sam X Grian-Seven minutes in heaven-SMUT

J, Taurtis, Grian, and Sam all sat on th couch, bored out of their minds watching TV.

J sighed. Taurtis rolled his eyes. Sam huffed, Grian just stayed silent. Taurtis took out his Jphone and started typing. Sam loved over his sholder to look at Taurtis' phone.

"What 'cha lookin', Taurtis?" Sam asked. Taurtis showed Sam the phone, "Games to play when you're bored." Taurtis scrolled down, the phone still at Sam's face.

Sam stoped the scrlling with his finger, "We could play this." He said, blushing a little.

Taurtis put the phone back in his face, "Seven minutes in heaven..?" Grian blushed, J smirked, secretly fanboying(FANGIRLS W/J)

"Yeah.." Sam mumbled. Taurtis knew his crush on Grian, he smirked, "Ok. I choose Sam and Grian to go first!" Taurtis nominated. Grian blushed, "WHAT?!" Grian snapped.

J nodded his head, "I second it." J smirked with Taurtis. Grian frowned while blushing, he stold from the couch and grabed Sam's arm. They walked over to a closet amd slamed the door after Grian flicked them off, which made J and Taurtis laugh.

Sam and Grian stood in a cramped room. Barely a space to move. Their bodys were crushed together.

Grian and Sam blushed.

"Sooo.." Sam said. 

"Soooo..." Grian replied.

A few seconds passed by until Sam decided to do something about that silence.  Sam grabed Grian's tie and pulled him down, he kissed him roughly. Grian's eyes winded while Sam's eyes were closed.  Grian melted into the kiss and soon kissed back.

Sam moved his fingers though Grian's hair. Grian hugged Sam close to him, his arms around Sam's waist, slowly moving downward.

They aparted for air. They breathed heavily. Staring into each others eyes.

"G-Grian.." Sam mumbled. Grian nodded, he look off his shirt, showing his 6 pack. (*lenny face*) Sam blushed, he let Grian take off his shirt, showing his skinny body. Grian only smirked, besnt down, and kissed Sam's neck. Sam moaned when Grian found his spot.  Grian smirked and kissed it, licked it, and bit around it. Sam grunted, he was getting tired of Grian's sick games.

"St-Stop playing!" Sam yelled. He moaned. Grian smirked and moved his kissed up to Sam's mouth. Grian licked Sam's bottom lip, asking for an entrence. Sam happily accepted, Grian explored Sam's mouth, not letting a single place going unserched, he wanted to mark his territory.

Sam moaned in Grian's mouth. Sam tugged on Grian's school pants. Grian lowered his hands to his belt and took it off. Sam took off his belt too, letting his pants fall to the ground. Grian took off his pants, and pinned Sam to the wall.

Sam only in his boxers moaned. Grian smirked, "I didn't even lay a finger on you yet. Man, you really like me." Grian said playfully, Sam blushed.

Grian kissed Sam roughly, his mouth slipping from Sam's mouth to his neck, leaving love bites. Sam moaned every time.

Sam got even more tired of Grian's tourment, Sam pushed the larger man to the wall and kissed him on the neck. Grian moaned.

Sam smilled, "I know why you like top.." Sam mubled. (WHY ISMSAM TOp??!??) Grian blushed a dark red. Grian's hands slid down to Sam's boxers kightly tugging them.

Sam moaned as Grian pumped his member.

There was a knock at the door.

"We wanted you guys to make out.. Not have sex.." The voice was mumbled but you could tell it belonged to J.  Sam and Grian blushed and quickly put on their now-wrinklely clothes.

They opened they door amd stepped out. Grian was a blushing mess. And Sam's clothing was so wrinkly! J and Taurtis laughed.

Grian bent down to Sam and wispered in his ear, "We could finish this back at home..?" Grian asked, blushing even more. Sam kissed his cheack, Grian smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes." Grian mumbled happily.
_____

Im a bit happier with this one, IDK, tell me what you guys think needs to be changed. Also I finished my anime (Part time devil) and (over the garden wall) so yea.. Also I know I said I was going to do Taurtis X Grian, i was going to, but i ended up with this. I hope you understand, you'll just have to wait a little longer. I have to go.. My ipad is at 5%.. X3

Bye bye nerds!!