Gareth x FemaleReader-Staying after class-SMUT

In yandere high school, look I know you guys wanted geode.. Im sorry. But.. This was the only thing I could find for a male teacher that was.. Uh.. "hot." Sprry if I disappointed you guys, please dont unfollow me! i worked hard for you guys..

You opened your eyes carefully, eveywhere hurt. You were on a desk for some reason, you turned your head right, and there was sleeping Gareth.

Flashbaaack

Teacher Gareth stood at the board, "..power house of the cell.." You looked around the classrom, everyone was bored out of their minds. Even Grian, and he's always complaining about Gareth not teaching.

"(Name) hey, (name)" you heard Sam say behind you. You turned around "Yes Sam?" You asked.

Sam smilled, "I see you making eyes to TeacherGareth~" Sam smirked. You always had a thing for older men, well.. Not as old as an old man.. But Gareth was in his mid 20s. A faint blush crept your cheeks.

Sam obviously noticed, he smirked and raised his hand.

"What are you doing?!" You snapped. Sam just kept smirking, "Hey Gareth!" Sam said. Oh no

"Yes, Sam?" Gareth asked tiredly, he turned from the board to look at Sam. "Y/N needs to stay after class to talk to you but she's too shy because she doesn't want anyone to think she's dumb, so Im telling you, because I am a great friend." Sam smilled. Gareth sighed and his eyes landed on you.

"I suppose I can stay a little after class. I have no wife waiting for me at home anyways.." Gareth turned back to the board and kept writing. You blushed more, Why would his wife leave him anyways? I mean, he's super hot.. No Y/N!dont think like that! You mentally slappdd your forehead.

Timeskip to bell

The bell rang and everyone started to pack their things for next class, gym. Sam turned his head to you, "Remember Y/N, you have to stay here because you need to talk to Gareth," Sam said, "i will see you later!" Sam swung his bookbag over his sholder and smilled at Taurtis who was silent the whole class, Sam blushed faintly as he grabbed Taurtis' tan hand. Taurtis blushed soon after.

What a cute couple, You thought as they left the class. You were too busy thinking of them as your OTP that you failed to notice Gareth staring at you from his desk. His hands on the table and he stood.

He cleared his throat, catching your attention. You snapped your head to him, "Yes..?" You asked. Gareth raised an eyebrow, "I should ask that, you're the one who wanted to talk to me." You mentally slapped yourself, again.

"W..well.." You started trying to create a lie, but, unfortunately, you couldn't form one, "Mr.Gareth Im not going to waste your time.. Sam made a lie so I could hang with you because.. well.. I have a crush on you.." You felt your cheeks heat up on that last part.

Gareth sighed and rubbed his tempals, "figures. I was confused when Sam said you wanted to stay after class, you're an excellent student. I couldn't imagine why you wanted to stay after class to talk about your grade." He sighed deeply again. "Since you're here I might as well say this.."

"Say.. what..?" You asked, your voice dripping with worry. Gareth stared at the desk before saying, "You're very.. Pretty, MissY/N. And If you would.. Like to hang.. er, out, that would be okay." Gareth blushed slightly. You felt your whole face redden, Teacher Gareth liked you. He wanted to hang out with you. You. You. You. You smilled slightly and stared at the floor, "I.. Would like to hang out with you.. Mr.Gareth."

Gareth patted his desk, signalling you to sit on his desk. You walked over slowly and sat on his desk even slower. Once you sat on his desk fully his grabbed your hips and kissed your lips feircly. He pulled away and smirked, "Call me Gareth." He kissed you again but more passionally. Your hands movved  to his head and you grabed a fistful of it. You felt Gareth's hands creep up your first and he slowly pulled it off, breaking the kiss in the process.

You were pushed on the table by Gareth, you gasped as he slowly unhooked your bra with no hesitation.

"G.Gareth.." You breathed you. Gareth smirked at you, "You can say my name a little later.." He threw your bra to somewhere in the room, most likely the bra went in a closet and went to narnia. Well I'll never see that again.. You thought. Gareth took off his shirt and threw it over in narnia as well.

Gareth rubbed one of your tats and you gasped.

"G..Gareth" You moaned slightly. Gareth shook his head, "Say my name.. Later.."

You nodded your head and he kept rubbing it and you moaned loudly when he moved his other hand down there.

He kept pumping.  He leaned into your ear, "You can say my name now.." He wispered.

"G-Gareth!" You moaned loudly, very loudly.

Faster.

"G-GAreth!"

Even faster.

"I-I can..t.." You tried to warn him but it was too late. You cumed.
(I always hate writing about 'cum' grosses me out for some reason..)

Gareth removed his hand, "tsk. Tsk."

"I love you Gateth.." You wispered before you closed your eyes for bed.

"I love you too, Y/N.."

Done

You smilled to yourself.

You closed your eyes agin, not caring school was over.

"Bye Sam and Taurtis.." You groaned.

"How did she know we were there?" You head Sam say as they both walled down the hall.

You chuclked.

"Indeed a good friend you are Sam.. A good friend indeed you are.."

----

so sorry for not updating plz dont unfollow!!