Sam X Grian-I'll tuck you into bed-Normal

"Sam!" Grian yelled from downstairs. It was a chilly night in Tokyo. One of the most chilliest nights, really. Sam sighed, seeing his breath. He wore a red long sweater, tiny shorts under, It didn't really bother him to much, other than the shivering, he was ok

"Coming!" Sam yelled, he got out of his bed and left his bedroom, walking down the stairs seeing Taurtis asleep on the couch. Jerry was sleeping on the floor and Dom probably in his junk house.

Sam hugged himself as he walked into the basement, "Y-Yeah, Grian?" Sam asked. Grian was in his bed, wearing an orange sweater with no pants or shorts. Sam blushed, Grian was laying on the bed(how he looks in the picture).

Grian turned his head to Sam, "I can't sleep." Grian said plainly. Sam sighed, "We-Well, what do-do you want me to do?" Sam asked. Grian sighed and closed his eyes, "Could you.. Give.. Me a goodnight kiss?" Grian asked, blushing as he did.

Sam smilled, he walked over to Grian, his barefeet feeling the cold floorboards of thr basement. Sam sat on the bed and pulled Grian's head to his face.

Sam kissed Grian's hair, Grian blushed.

Sam pulled away, he smilled, "Better?" Sam asked. Grian smilled, "Better."

Sam hugged Grian and covered him with a blanket. Sam bent down and kissed Grian on the lips.  Sam pulled away as Grian blushed even more.

"I love you." Sam smilled and blushed.  He walked over to the stairs and walked to him room.

Everyone in the house was asleep, even DoughBoy.  Sam sighed, shivering from the cold.

Someone wrapped a blanket around Sam from behind, Sam quickly turned around, his hand in a fist, ready to punch.

It was Grian, Grian seemed shocked for a few seconds before giving Sam a warm smile.

"I love you too." Grian wisspered. Sam hugged Grian, Grian hugged back.

"Common." Sam said, he grabed Grian's hands and pulled him to his bedroom, "I'll tuck you into bed."

-------

Ima do it.

Who do you want first?

Taurtis x reader

Sam x reader

Grian x reader

Dom x reader

Even

Jerry x reader

Just tell me what you want and what kind, example: Taurtis x reader girl.

Taurtis x reader boy .  Just tell me! Ok bye bye Lovers!
~Ipadlover
AKA
Ipad