SamXGrianXTaurtis-Closer than close-SMUT

Grian groaned in pain, He opendd his eyes and found himself next to his two bestfriends.

Thy beautiful flashback, you have been warned.

LEAVE NOW!

"Saaaam." Taurtis wined. Taurtis was on the couch next to Grian watching TV.

"What is it, Taurtis?" Sam asked, he was reading Black Butler manga in the kitchen. His feet propped up on the table. He flipped the page.

"I want to sleep. Tuck me in." Taurtis yawned, Sam rolled his eyes and his bestfriend's request, "Ask Grian."

"Grian--"

"No."

"He said no." Taurtis made puppy eyes at Sam, trying to convince him to tuck him into bed. Sam sighed, giving in, "Okay, I'll tuck you in. But Grian has to come too!" Sam placed a Noragami bookmark between the Black Butler's page and set his book on the table, Manga 4. Grian groaned, "Why do I have to go?" Grian complained. Sam stood up, "Because I said so." Grian stood up from the couch and his comfortable position, "Fiiiine."

As the three friends went upstairs to tuck their childish friend into bed, Taurtis has a thoucht. What if they did more than tuck him in? Taurtis smirked at this thought.

-

Grian bent over to set the blaket over Taurtis. Taurtis smirked, "Hey Grian?" Taurtis asked. Grian closed his eyes and sighed, he opened them again, "Yes, Taurtis?"

"Could you actually tuck me in instead of just setting the blanket over me?"

"..Fine.."

Sam was leaning on the wall, his arms crossed. For some reason, He felt a tingling sensation run though him as Grian bent over more to put the blanket between the bed and the frame. Grian's ass all in Sam's face.

Sam's hand slowly moved to Grian's butt, and before he knew it, He slapped Grian's ass. The room grew silent. Sam thought he might've gotten slapped in the face or a "What the hell?!" From the British boy, but what he got instead was something he never expected.

Grian moaned. Grian's fingers were gripped around the blanket on Taurtis's bed. Taurtis smirked, he quickly grabbed Grian's head and smashed it onto the soft bed, Grian's fingers still gripping around the blanket and his butt still infront of Sam.

"Common Sam, you know you wanna hit it again~" Taurtis said suducivly. Sam blushed, along with Grian. Sam nodded his head, He smacked Grian's ass again, a little harder this time.

"Sam! Harder!" Taurtis half-yelled. Man was he into this, just like some sickos with a nosebleed. Right about now. Sam smacked Grian's ass so hard you could hear the sound. Grian moaned loudly.

Taurtis smirked, "I think I speak for Sam and I when I said we both want a peice of Grian's action. Just.. A bit more.." Sam nodded his head, "Y..Yeah.."

Grian nodded his head and rolled over, his front body facing the two boys. Taurtis smirked, he bent down to Grian's neck and licked it. Making Grian moan very loud. Sam slowly took off Grian's shirt.

Grian pushed Taurtis and Sam away from him, he layed on the bed, breathing heavily.

"This..This is wrong.. We..we're all boys and bestfriends.." Grian breathed out, his red shirt was off and tossed somewhere in the small room.

Sam crawled onto Grian's body, He rubbed Grian's stomach softly. "But Grian.." Sam moved his hand to Grian's zipper, slowly zipping it down, "Don't you like this..?" Sam asked. Grian moaned as Sam unbuttoned the button on his pants.

"Y..Yes.."

Taurtis went behind Sam and wrapped his hands around him, His hands going under his shirt slightly.

"I want a little of this you know.." He wispered. Sam moaned slightly as Taurtis moved his hands down to Sam's member. Making Sam touch Grian's member more, making Grian moan. Sam slipped off Grian's pants. Taurtis slipped off Sam's shirt, Going for his pants.

Sam took off his pants along with his boxers, Taurtis did the same and Grian as well.

Sam flipped Grian over and put his member on his butt, Taurtis went under Grian and kissed his neck. Grian grabbed Taurtis' sholders as Sam entered him.

"S-Sam!" Grian yelled. Sam wrapped his arms around Grian, his hands going down for Grian's large boner that was poking Taurtis in his member.

Sam moved himself inside Grian. A groaned escaped Grian's lips, it hurt like hell.grian kissed Taurtis to stop from groaning, Taurtis licked Grian's lips, Grian opened them, taurtis licked all around Grian's mouth. Grian wrapped his arms around Taurtis since he was front of him, "m..mmm.." Taurtis said.

Sam thrusted inside Grian, Grian scrached Taurtis' back by mistake.

"S..sorry.." Grian wispered. Taurtis smirked and kissed Grian's neck. Grian moaned once he found his spot. Sam took himself out of Grian, he threw Grian off Taurtis making him fall on his back on the bed. Sam crawled over Grian, he bent and licked his neck.

"S..Sam.." Grian wispered, Making Sam lick Grian even more, his lips moved down to Grian's erection.

Sam licked the tip, Grian moaned. But moan yelled when Taurtis stuck himself behind Grian as Sam put his mouth on him member.

"..uys..." Was Grian managed to get out. Sam sucked on Grian, hard. Taurtis trusted inside Grian a lot. Grian gripped the sheets. This was too much for him.

"S-SAM! T...TAURTIS! I..I'M G-GONNA...!"

Taurtis leaned into Grian's ear, "Please do."

Grian cummed. Sam moaned as the white liquid flowed down his neck. Taurtis cummed inside Grian aswell. But without warning.

Grian yelled, "TAURTIS!" Taurtis grabbed Grian's hips and thrusted himself even more. (Grian sat on taurtis lap white taurtis did his stuff, sam was on the floor doing.. That..they sat on the edge of the bed btw.) sam sat on Grian's lap, he wrapped his legs around the other two boys, though it didn't go all around.

Sam left love bites on Grian's neck as Taurtis kept thrusting, Grian jumping up and down, making sam's job a little harder.

The three boys layed in bed, exasted by the horrible scarring things they knew the readers have read. The author is probably going to get hate, grian thought.

"That was.."

"Intense?"

"Yes and strange." Taurtis sighed.

Back

Grian hued Sam, he felt Taurtis' back touch his. They all had blankets.

Sam sturried in his sleep, which Grian found cute.

Closer than close.

--

A little too close grian!!

So

Fucking

Cringy

Everywhere

Next-

Sam x taurtis- my little buttercup - normal

Taurtis x geode - My personal clone - SMUTT(ibetyouallwillpickthisbecauseitssmuttyousickos)

Im tired

Ps.

Whats fluff? im too scared to search