Sam X Taurtis- A romantic bath- Romance

Sam groaned as he closed the door. Taurtis' head popped from the fridge, "You okay, Sam?" Taurtis asked.   

  Sam and closed his eyes, "Im so stressed. I have a report due tomorrow, homework from Gareth. A science project due in three days-which I'm not even close at finishing! And J wants me to help him with his project. Uuugh".  Sam groaned as he walked over to the couch, groaning even more when he flopped on it face first.

Taurtis sighed to himself. "I gotta go to the store, no more food in the fridge. I checked this morning."  Sam said getting up from the couch and walked over to the door, not before grabbing his wallet from the counter.   Sam left the room leaving Taurtis alone.

Taurtis looked at the floor as he closed the fridge. "Sam was stressed.. What makes people un-stressed? Un-stressed, really? Did I say that, pft yeah I did. Ok, no, seriously, what to do.."  Taurtis thought for a moment. Thinking of what to do for his boyfriend. Yes, boyfriend.

Taurtis turned to his side and spotted a vase full with roses. He smirked at his thought and set it off his plan. No pun intended.. Okay maybe a little Taurtis thought.

--

Sam groaned as he struggled to open the door to the house, once he finally got it open he swung it open and set the groceries on the table. He went back and closed the door. Sam closed the door and set sighed loudly closing his eyes he let his head dangle.

Once he re-opened his eyes he finally released there were rose petals on the ground. Sam blinked and turned around. Rose petals. Leading upstairs.

Sam slowly followed the rose petals, climbing up the stairs then leading into the bathroom. Sam hesetated to enter the bathroom. Sam breathed out and placed his foot inside the bathroom, he entered the bathroom fully and he gasped lightly.

The room was decorated with rose petals. The lights were off but candles illuminated the room. The bath was full and filled with bubbles. He didn't even relise a soft melody was playing.

"Hello, Sam."

Sam quickly spun around and smilled. "D.. Did you do this?" Sam asked. Of course he did, Taurtis may be an idiot at times, and obvious, but if he noticed if you were sad or mad, or any mood other than happy, you would be sure he would make your day wonderful. The beautiful moment just made him ask that very obvious question.

Taurtis put his hands in his pockets, "Y-Yea. I did.." Taurtis mumbled. Sam wraped his arms around his boyfriend/bestfriend. "This is wonderful. Thank you, Taurtis." Sam mumbled through Taurtis' shirt.

Taurtis removed his hands from his pocket and hugged Sam back. "You're welcome. You seemed stressed so I did this.."

Sam went on his toes and kissed Taurtis on the cheek. "Thank you." Sam smilled. Taurtis blushed lightly then rubbed Sam's hair. Careful not to touch his bunny hears since they were sentitive.

"I'll let you take your bath now in peace." Taurtis said, leaving the room.

Sam removed his clothing and entered the bath. It was still warm. Sam smilled lightly hearing the music. It was just what he needed.

A few minutes later Taurtis re-entered the bathrom with his eyes closed. Taurtis smilled, "I brought you strawberry covered in chocolate.." Taurtis grinned.

Sam smilled and turned his head to his boyfriend, "Thank you Taurtis." Taurtis followed the sound of Sam's voice. Taurtis opened his eyes and he blushed hard, "I-Im sorry, I'll just set this here.." Taurtis placed the plate on the sink counter. Taurtis turned back to his boyfriend, "I-ll let you--"

Taurtis was interrupted when he was pulled into the bathtub. His closed were wet, some water splashed out of the tub and onto the ground. And he was in there was Sam.

Taurtis blushed even harder, if possible, "I-I'm so sorry--" Taurtis, once again, was interrupted. "Taurtis, shutup, you dork." Sam leaned in and kissed him passionally on the lips.

Taurtis kissed back, he ran his fingers through Sam's soft, wet, hair. Once they pulled away, Sam chuclked lightly.

"You're a dork, Taurtis."-Sam kissed Taurtis' nose-"a lovable, romance, dork."

Taurtis chuclked himself and sighed, "I.. I guess I am."

They stayed like that for a few moments, Sam and Taurtis' face inches apart, staring into each others beautiful eyes, Taurtis slowly rose from the tub, "I should get things ready for dinner."

Taurtis stepped out of the tub, his clothes and hair dripping wet. "I love you, Sam."

Sam smilled, "I love you too."

--

Okay, yes I know, not my best work. In fact, my worse. Just not as good as romance. I think I'll stick to smutt. Or would you guys want some more romance..? I dunno. You guys vote and stuff I just do what you want. (Wel, more like vote on.)

Next up

Sam X Einshine - Goidie locks and the woodsman - SMUT

Or

Acually, im running out of ideas. Should I bring back the other suggestions from other chapters that I didn't write because the other suggestion got voted on? So everyone can read the story they wanted? Fair, right?  Anyways, tell me what you guys think.

Bye lovable lovers.

P.S.- I wanna do Grian smut. He is just the best to do it with I dont know why but he is don't judge me.