Grian X MaleReader-Cookery-SMUT

Im gonna start naming where they are in time so yea. This is Male because one of my readers asked for it. This book is for both genders, or even transgender if they ask. So this book is basically for everyone. Also, tell me if you guys would like this to be the same for the Female version, or would you guys want me to change a few things for the female? Tell me in the comments!! See ya later Lovers!
------

Yandere High school

"Taurtis!" (Y/N) yelled, Taurtis popped his head into the kitchen.

"Yes (Y/N)?" Taurtis asked. (Y/N) was cooking dinner.

"Could you and Sam go to the store real quick? I need some salt." -(Y/N) glared at Taurtis- "But Sam and you used it all." (y/N) said, rememindering when they did "It". Taurtis blushed, "S-Sure thing (Y/N)! Sam! We're going to the store!" Taurtis yelled.

Sam walked down the stairs, "What? Why?" Sam asked. Taurtis grabed Sam's hands.

"Taurtis!" Sam yelled as Taurtis basically dragged him to the door.

(Y/N) sighed as they left. He hummed as he put (whatever your fav food is) on the stove. He sighed.

"Dang it Sam and Taurtis. You left a mess at the TV!" (Y/N) mumbled, he walked over to the TV.

(Y/N) turned his head and saw Grian walking down the stairs. Grian spotted him and smirked, "Hey (Y/N)! What 'cha makin'?" Grian asked walking over to the other male.   (Y/N) blushed, "Making (fav food)."  Grian wrapped his arms around (Y/N).  He leaned over to his ear, "Hey (Y/N)." Grian said, "I had.. A crush.. On your for a while now.. Do you like me?" Grian asked. Making (Y/N) blush.

He has always loved Grian, since the first day they met. He wanted Grian to tell him he loved him. (Im to lazy to go back and write (you) so just pretend it had you for the whole thing..)You blushed even more, "I-I... I..." You didn't know Grian was gay. he didn't seem like the type. But that doesn't matter, he loves you and you. You've always had a crush on him. Since the day you met.

Grian unwrapped his arms around you, He rubbed the back of his neck, "S-Sorry. I uh, guess you don't feel the.. Same.. Im.. Im just gonna go upstairs.." Grian bolted up the stairs. You dropped whatever you were holding and ran after him, "Grian!" You yelled.

You ran up the stairs, "Grian!" You yelled, catching your breath. 

Grian was walking now, still rubbing the back of his neck. He turned to you, "It fine, (Y/N). You dont feel the same.. I get it.." Grian mumbled.

You shook your head, "No Grian.. I.. I really li.. Love.. I-I love you.. So so.. Much.. Grian.." You blushed and smilled, looking at the floor.

Grian looked at you, "Really?" He asked. You nodded your head, you felt a warm pair of hands hold you.

"(Y/N).." Grian said, "Do you mean it..?" He asked. You grabbed his tie and pulled him down to you (if your tall just pretend you're short..) You kissed him, hard but passionate. Grian was shocked, but kissed back, his arms wrapped around your, and yours around his.

You pulled back for air, "I love you, Grian, and I mean it." You mumbled. Grian smilled, "Glad to hear that."

Once those words slipped from his mouht, he pinned you on the wall, your wrists above your head, but intertwined with Grian's fingers.

"Gria--" You started, but was cutt off by Grian kissing you roughly on your lips. You kissed back, Grian moved his hands to your waist, letting go of your wrists. You wrap your arms around Grian's neck and deepn the kiss.

Both of you pulled for air, Grian bent and kissed your neck. Making you moan, loudly.

"Loud much, (Y/N)?" Grian smirked. You blushed, "Sh-Shut up.." You mumbled.

Grian kissed your neck, he grabed your shirt and slowly pulled it off. Showing you Pack/skinny body. Either way, you flushed.

"G-Grian.." You mumbled, Grian only smilled and kissed you. You obviously kissed back.

His hands crept to your pants, unzipping them, showing a long member, pointing out for everyone too see.

Grian bent down and his fingers touched the tip of your boxers, "Is it.. Ok?" Grian asked. You took a deep breath, ready for what Gord has done for you.

"Yes."

Grian slowly grabbed your boxers, pulling them down slowly.

You moaned, Grian slowly licked the tip of your member. You closed your mouth to prevent any moans from escaping.

"WE'RE HOME!" Taurtis yelled as he walked up the stairs.

Grian and you both froze as Taurtis stared st you both in shock.

"Taurtis? Whats wrong?" Sam asked, about to climb the stairs.

Taurtis turned around and dragged Sam back down the stairs, "Nope!"

Grian and you chuckled, You pulled your pants back up and Grian cleaned himself up.

Grian wrapped his arms around you, "Later?" Grian asked.

You smilled.

"Later."

--

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Next up..

Grian x FemaleReader-Cookery-Smut

Or

Sam x FemaleReader- Truth or dare?-Smut