GeodeXTaurtis- Sample, please-SMUT

*WARNING* There are thoughts of self-doubt and questions friendship, so if you are sensitive of this stuff, I suggest skipping the first paragraph or this chapter all together!

Taurtis sat in the classroom alone. Geode had told him to stay after class, Sam and Grian were worried about leaving their friend alone with a psycho science teacher, but after Geode threatening to replace Taurtis with them they bailed. Taurtis couldn't help but chuckle, well, more like scoff. His friends running away with fear of what will happen to them. What about what will happen to him? What if he got a finger chopped off? Would they let that happen if they could replace themselves in his place? Did they really care about? What if he went missing? Would they even care? Would they replace him?

Taurtis shook the thought away. He didn't want to think about that. They would, they would.  Taurtis was shook out of his thoughts when the door slammed shut. He looked up and saw Geode standing with a jar. He shivered, was he going to take his blood? He gulped when Geode walked past him, glancing at him by the side of his eye. Geode grapped a bottle of.. lotion? And gloves? What the fuck is he going to do? Taurtis thought to himself. He looked down at the desk when Geode stood in front of him.

Taurtis blushed slightly, he would be lying if he said he didn't feel a sexual attraction towards the man. He had lovely almond shaped, with an eye color that complimented his skin color. And his face shape that went wonderful with his body and features. Damn he was hot. Hot damn. Taurtis melted by the sound of his voice. Especially when he said his name. "Taurtis.." he glared. "Y-yeah?" Taurtis stuttered. He mentaly face-palmed himself. Damnit Taurtis, why are you like this. He cleared his voice and tried again "Yeah?" Fuck yeah.

"Taurtis ther is something I need to do. And if you don't tell anyone, and if you like it, we could maybe do it again?" he winked. Taurtis bushed even more and had a few thoughts go through his mind of what was going to happen but the quickly pushed them aside. "Okay. Yeah, sure" he said nervously. Geode smirked, "Lovely."

He took a jar out from behind his back. Lightly putting it on the table, with the other hand he took out the lotion. He put the gloves on, they were the kinds that were blue, rubber, and that doctors/dentists use. He squirted some lotion on his gloves and rubbed his hands together. Taurtis blushed even more and he could feel a buldge in his pants. Oh please not now..

Geode leaned over the desk, his hands on the table and looking Taurtis in the guys. Cold, angry, and a hit of lust? Taurtis leaned back, he was positive his face looked at red as an apple.

"So the thing I need to do.." Geode said suductivly, "I need a little.. sample." Geode leaned back and stretched, his arms over his head, lifting up his shirt. Showing his abs. Taurtis tugged his collar, "Is it getting hot in here? Because it's really hot."

"I hope you're talking about me." Geode said as his pulled off his shirt. Taurtis dropped his jaw.

"Yes." Was all Taurtis could muster. Geode went over to Taurtis. He sucked on his neck while unbuttoning his school shirt. Moaned and gripped Geode's pants. Desperatly wanting to take them off. Geode chuckled while Taurtis took off his shirt once it was unbuttoned fully. Geode let his hands run down Taurtis's stomach and pump his buldge through his pants. Taurtis moan loudly and huffed.

"Quiet." said Geode. "There are still a few teachers inside the school. We wouldn't want them coming in. Would we?" Taurtis nodded his head slowly and sunk into the chair, the metal side poking his back, but he ignored it. He grabbed the desk and moaned lightly as Geode unzipped both of their pants and slipped them off. Leaving them both in their boxers.

Geode grabbed the jar from the desk and took off the cap. He put it on the floor. He slipped off his boxers along with Taurtis'. He pulled Taurtis put. Sucking on his neck while sat down on the desk's seat and then entering Taurtis from behind. Taurtis screamed and moaned at once. "G-Geode!" Taurtis yelled. Geode huffed and held the jar right under Taurtis's member with his left hand and used his right to hold Taurtis's member. Taurtis rode. Geode's member. Making it hard to do his work without moaning and ramming himself inside the boy.

Geode breathed heavily as he tried to keep his grasp on Taurtis's member. Once he had a hold of it, he started to rub his hand up and down his member. In result, Taurtis moaned. Loudly, trying to keep his voice down but failing.

"Damn you're loud.." Geode mumbled. Taurtis ignored him as he felt his climax.

Said Taurtis, "G-Geode." Geode grunted, "Me t-too.." They kept doing their diddly do for a few more moments until Taurtis and Geode had felt their white liquid leave them.

Geode dug his finger nails into Taurtis, while Taurtis had screamed and dug his nails into the desk and Geode's thigh. They both started to breathe heavily. Geode smirked and placed the jar on the desk. Moving panting Tauris off him he stood up and put his clothes on.

Geode was fixing his tie when Taurtis had finally calmed down and his breathing was slow now. Geode leaned towards Taurtis, his index and middle finger under Taurtis' chin making him look into his eyes.

"Taurtis.." the way he said it made Taurtis's heart beat and his cheeks tint with pink. "I have everything I need now. Thank you, and if you ever want to do this again.."-he leaned into Taurtis' ear. "You know where to find me."

He went back into his perfect posture, smirked at Taurtis before walking away with a jar of his own.. You know..

Taurtis' mind spun with questions. Does he want to do it again? Why did he need it? Did he like it?

Taurtis had just put his boxers on, his hands still on the heim when he heard a window slinding open and a curtain swung to the side. Taurtis flinched.

Sam and Grian jumped through the window and laughed. "W-What the hell?! Were you there the whole time?!" said Taurtis. Sam composed himself and took a small breath. "We got here when you.. and him started moaning!" He laugghed in the middle of his sentence and kept laughing when he finished. Holding onto Grian's shoulder.

Grian wipped away a tear. "You didn't think we would let you alone with the craziest teacher in school did you?"

Taurtis rubbed his wrist, "Well.." Sam shook his head "Like hell we would do that. Common." He pulled Grian's shirt and they walked to Taurtis. He put his shirt on and his pants, which were wrinkled. Grian comented on Taurtis'  pack, which made him blush.

"Anyways.." Sam said, "We gotta go. It's dark. Let go Taurty~" Sam laughed along with Grian. Taurtis shook his head playfully and rolled his eyes.

He couldn't ask for better friends.

---

Don't worry I didn't forget about you guys. I think this ending was cute. And sorry if it's different from my usual writing style, I wanted to try something new!

So I hope you liked this and you are welcome to suggest things for the next chapter!

(And sorry if the "questioning friendship thing" made you feel uncomfortable, I will gladly come back and change the chapter slightly so the "questioning friendship thing" is out.)