JXMaleReader-Bordem-Normal

Just so you guys know I made a book called "Assasination academy" and I would really appreciate it if you went and read it.
--

Y/N sighed, bordem was taking over him. You turned your head your bestfriend J, "J."

No response.

"J."

"What?"

"Im bored." You said. J only shook his head, "Not my problem.." He said, he layed on the floor, his back facing you. You sighed heavily then groaned.  "Im really, really, really bored! Do a dance!" You exclaimed. J then sighed and stood up.

"Only 'cause we're friends (y/n).." J started to dance, it was like his feet didn't even touch the floor!  You started at him amazed. You didn't even know he could dance! Let alone dance like there was no tomorrow.

J's dancing finally ended after what seemed like an hour or two. J noticed the look on your face, "I practice when Im home alone.." J hade a faint blush on his cheeks.

"That was amazing.." You blushed yourself, you didn't even notice you were only a few inches from his lips. J blushed even deeper, "If I would've known dancing would make you fall in love with me, I would've done it even sooner.."

This made you jump back a little. You always liked J, ever since you both met. But you never thought he liked you back, yea he would stare at you but you just asumed you had something in your hair or face. You leaned in and you both kissed. You could practically hear fireworks explode.

You both ended the kiss, you and J both blushed fiercely. "I..I didn't mean to kiss you--" J started but you cut him off.

"One, I kissed you. Two.. I've always been in love with you, you nerd.." You smilled. J smilled back and grabed the back of your neck, making you lean towards him, "And now I'm going to kiss you.. I-If thats okay, of course!"

You chuckled, "Of course thats okay."   J leaned in and kissed you, though this kiss was more passionate. When you both ended the kiss you put your head on his sholder.

"How does a dance make you kiss someone?" You thought out loud. J shrugged, "Maybe we're in a princess movie.."

You laughed and fell on the couch behind you, "Very funny, J." J sat next to you on the couch and you layed your head on his lap.

"Heh, if you weren't bored we wouldn't have known we liked eachother."

"You're right.. You're very right.."

"Im always right. Im the smartest kid in school, and the richest." J grinned. You smilled, "Ah yes how could I forget."

There was a pause.

"I love you." J said, a little hesitantly.

Another pause.

"I love you too."

--

Read assassination academy please?

NEXT-

Salex X FemReader-Help me pick a dress-SMUT

SamXTaurtis-Give the remote-SMUT