Sam X Grian- Basment- SMUT

Grian pounded on the door with his fists, Sam had just locked him in the basement. "You've gone too far, Sam! Open up!" Grian yelled. A pause, "Under one condition."  Sam responded.

What does he have..? Ugh, fine. I just want to get out of here.

"Fine! Whatever!" Grian yelled. "Anything?" Sam asked.  "Anything." I conformed.

Suddenly the door to the basement swung open, sending Grian on the floor. Sam closed the door behind him as he stepped inside. Grian looked up, confused, "Sam what the heak?" He asked. Grian picked himself up before Sam had pinned him to the wall, his arms over his head.

Grian blushed, "S..Sam?" He managed to whisper. Sam bent down and kissed Grian, his leg touching Grian's member. Grian figited slightly, he could feel himself harden.

"Someone's hard.." Sam whispered in a flirtatious tone. Grian looked away,  "Shut up." Sam chuckled, his hands moving into Grian's pants, rubbing his member through his boxers.

Grian couldn't help but let a moan out of his mouth. Sam smirked and kissed hix nec, turning into love bites, making Grian moan louder. Sam's hands enter his boxers. His fingers wrapped around Grian's member, pulling it back and forth slightly.

"N..ngh..." Grian whispered, trying his best to be quiet. Grian let his hands trail up Sam's shirt, taking it off swifly. Sam was obviously supprised but took advantage of it. Sam's chest layed on Grian's chest. Grian blushed even more.

Sam tugged Grian's pants off, taking his boxers off aswell. Grian gripped the wall. Sam put Grian's member inside his mouth, back and fourth, faster each time, making Grian a moaning mess.

"I..Sa..am.." waz all Grian could say before a white liquid went into Sam's mouth, he had drank it all.

Sam stood, "You may leave the basement now." He said before he grabbed his shirt and slipped it on, opening the basement door then leaving it a crack open.

Grian stood there,  panting, My bestfriend just put my thing in his mouth.. And I want it to happen again..

"SAM!"
--

Not my best, I can do better but I'm busy with new books on different websites.

Sam X Taurtis- Club and drinks- SMUT

Or

Suggestions from you guys?