Sam X FemReader-Truth or Dare?-SMUT

Im not going to do Xreader for a little while, im'a go back to Whoever x whoever. Thanks for the ideas guys! Ps im gonna start doing other stuff like, Sam X whoever-scary.  Ye.. Also I feel weird writing this chap because im used to yaoi smut.. Its not weird..
----
Tokyo soul

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Sam yelled. You groaned and stood up from you bed, "WHAT?!"

"Come downstairs!" Sam yelled back. You groaned again and walked outside your bedroom, well, more like Grian's bedroom, he let you sleep on his bed since he was going out of town.

"What?" You said dully as You walk up the basement stairs, Sam turnes to you, he's sitting on the couch watching tv.

"I'm bored." He replies. You blink, "What do you want me to do?" You asked. Sa, sighed, "I dunno. Entertain me!" You walk over to him and sit next to him on the couch.

"Wanna play.. Truth or dare?" You asked. Sam thought for a moment, "Sure."   You turned your body to face him, "Ok. Truth or dare?" You ask Sam. 

"Truth."

"Baby."

"Shut up." You giggled, "Ok, Ok I'll stop, Sam. Is it true that.." You pondered for a second or two, "Is it true that you like some..one?" You ask nervously, you always liked Sam. Since the first day.

Sam turned into a light shade of pink, "Well.. Theres.. Someone I really like, but im not sure if she likes me back.." You look at the floor, "Oh." You say bluntly.

It stayed quiet for a while until you decided to break it, "Ok well that turned.. Emotional.. Your turn!" You say trying to lighten up the mood, which worked.

"Truth. Or. Dare?" Sam asked.

"Dare." You almost immediately say. Sam smilled, "I dare you to kiss me." You were taken back by his comment.

Did he like you?

He likes you back?

What?

Oh my gord, oh my gord.

Yes.

YESS You almost yelled outloud, but instead yelling in your head. You closed your eyes, You started leaning toward Sam. You felt his fingers in his hair, bringing you closer to him. You were inches away until Sam stoped.

He stood up, making you fall back onto the couch, he was running his fingers through his hair, "S-Sorry, (Y/N).. It.. That was stupid.." He mumbled. You stood up and walked to him, "What?! That was stupid?! That I was about to kiss you?!" You snapped. Sam was taken back by your repsonce.

Sam shook his head, "No.. That.. That I thought you liked me.."

"Did you not see me about to kiss you?!"

"That was a dare.." Sam smumbled. You rolled your eyes, turned him around and planted a kiss on his lips. You pulled away shortly after, "I love you, you idiot." You gave him a small smile. He smilled back and kissed you.

You both fell on the couch. (Is there smoke comming from your device? Because this things is getting HOT.. I HAD TOO. IM SORRY) Sam kissed your neck, he pinned you. Your hands over your head. Him on top of you.

"S-Sam" You mumbled. Sam bit around your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. You moaned as Sam placed his lips on your sweet spot.  Sam bit it, making you moan even louder.  You breathed heavily. Sam smirked as his free hand crept up your shirt, pulling it off and showing your breasts.  You covered your chest. Sam frowned, "We don't have to do it if you don't want to." Sam said.  You closed your eyes and removed your hands from your chest. 

Sam smirked and bent down, he unhooked your bra. You moaned slightly as Sam bent down and licked the tip of your left breast.   You tugged his pants slowly, Sam unbuckled his pants and threw them off, leaving him in boxers.

You moan loudly as Sam unzipped your Skirt/pants/shorts. Sam grinned as he saw you already wet, "Wow, I never realized how much you like me, (Y/N)." You blushed, "Sh-Shut up.." Sam pulled of your (fav color underwear).

You blushed, Sam leaned into your ear, "You still wanna do this?" He asked. You nodded your head.
Sam spread his legs so he could.. Enter you.. You moaned as he did.

"S-SAM" You yelled. Sam groaned as he kept.. Going inside you..? You moaned.

"Y/N)! I-I'm about too--"

"T-too!!"

You both cum..

Le timeskip

You both layed on the couch after having "it". You both heard the front door unlock, Sam quickly covered you both in a random blanket.

"Whatever Taurti--" Grian paused to see Sam and you naked on the couch only covered by a small blanket.

"Oh.. Grian.. I diduknow you came back today.." Sam laughed nervously.

"Grian? Is everything okay?" Taurtis asked. Grian slowly turned around and pushed Taurtis back outside, closing the door behind him.

Sam and you both laughed.

"Hey, (Y/N).." Sam said.

"Yea?"

"I dare you to be my girlfriend." Sam smirked. You giggled, "Challenge accepted."

---------

WOW CRINGY CHAPTER

NEXT

SAM X DOM- I've always loved you- Normal

Grian X DrNurseMD- I can teach you something special-Smut