Chapter Seven

~~~Second Person POV~~~

You walked out of the doors with Sally, Nina and Jane. They had all previously changed into their human forms. You went through the portal into the human dimension.

"Can I get a pink sparkly dress!!!" Sally said happily.
"Sure, come on guys." Jane said. You began to feel a bit sad. You'd obviously never been able to go shopping in the underworld and you were dying for Clockwork to be with you as well. Sally ran into the shop and you and Jane sat down on some chairs whilst Nina helped Sally look through outfits.
"I hate shopping you know." Jane laughed.
"Its alright I guess. But there's plenty of other things I'd rather be doing... But I would like to get a dress, I've never actually had one before." You said laughing a little bit at the end.
"Really?!" Jane whisper shouted obviously shocked.
"Well I was never particularly interested in things like that." You said truthfully. (Sorry if you are! XD)
"Well the partie's going to be cool, BEN and LJ are in charge of decorations and presentation, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out.." She laughed nervously along with you. You'd only been living in the mansion for a few days but you knew that those two were not to be trusted when it came to decorations... And wasn't Slenderman supposed to be smart?!

You and Jane had waited for around half and hour exchanging occasional polite conversation. Suddenly Sally came bounding up to you both.
"I chose a dress!" She squealed holding up an extremely bright pink dress with a dark pink bow that came with a purple head band.
"That's so pretty Sally!" You said whilst Jane smiled.
"Now you three need a dress!" Sally said dragging You, Nina and Jane into another shop.

You spent what felt like hours rummaging through dresses, some you liked buy were too expensive, some were affordable but in your mind hideous, some were nice but too short or too long, you just couldn't find the right one!!!!
Nina and Jane had found theirs and were helping you in your desperate attempt to find yours. You were just about to give up when you saw it (you can change the dress design if you want) the dress was (f/c) and stopped just above knee length. It was simple but cute, it had gems on the shoulder straps and at the bottom and when you tried it on it suited you figure perfectly.
"Were getting that!!!!!!" Sally said whilst Nina and Jane nodded in agreement.

You payed for your dress and walked out the store and decided that you'd visit Zalgo the next day and give him the latest note you made.

"DN your dress is so cute." Sally said.
"Thanks Sal." You said. As the four of you walked back to the mansion.

"You're in charge of food aren't you?" Jane asked you.
"Yeah, it was such a pain going shopping with Jeff." You grumbled.
"I feel bad for you, with Slendy always putting you together and all, he probably doesn't want you and Jeff to hate each other like Jeff and I do, although from what's been happening between you two you're going the right way about it." Jane laughed you laughed too thinking about all the times you've heard Jeff and Jane fighting when your in your room.
'(Y/N)!!!!!' You screamed to yourself. 'It's not 'your' room this is all a LIE!!!!!' You told yourself over and over not realising you'd spaced out.

"Um DN are you okay?" Jane said in a confused voice as you snapped back to reality.
"Uh, yeah why?" You said.
"You just stopped walking." She said.
"Oh, sorry. It happens sometimes." You replied faking a smile.
"Alright, let's carry on guys." Jane said as Nina walked on and Sally began happily bouncing down the path in the woods.

       ~~~(Y/N) POV~~~

After we came out of the portal I sat on a log whilst waiting for Sally, Nina and Jane to finish changing back into their CreepyPastas forms. Nina came out of the bushes stretching.
"That feel so much better." She said as the others arrived.

"I wonder what a mess the lounge is going to be now after BEN and LJ have 'decorated' it?" Nina joked.
"Let's just say it will look 'different.'"I began. "Whether or not this 'different' is good or bad is another story all together." I said and everybody chuckled.

We arrived at the mansion and gasped at the sight before us. It looked good???....

Sorry it's short I'm just so busy :( xx