Chapter Four

~~~(Y/N) POV~~~

I woke up and gasped at the sight of my room. The walls were now (f/c) and my bed sheets were (2/f/c). My furniture was (2/f/c). How did they know what I liked? This is amazing! I thought and walked around the room. I approached my wardrobe and opened it. I gasped as I saw my dream wardrobe right in front of me! 'How did they do this??!! Do they have a mind reading device or something??!!' I screamed silently. I felt so happy, my room in the under world wasn't like this... It was bland and horrible, this is the sort of room I wanted! I changed into (favourite outfit) and headed downstairs.

As I arrived in the lounge there was waffle batter all over the walls, probably Toby, BEN was screaming at the TV, Sally was begging Nina to play with her, and then I saw Jeff. Ugh. But then I smirked when I saw Jane was chasing him with a knife. He ran around the corner and before I could react he slammed into me. I screamed and fell on the floor my head smashing against the ground, but I didn't notice the pain because JEFF THE MORON KILLER was lying flat on top of me!!!!!! I felt my face heat up.
"GET OFF ME YOU IDOT MORON!!!!!!" I screamed going through many different curse words whilst Nina covered Sally's ears.
"Sorry Cow Face." Jeff said awkwardly as he got up off me. BEN and LJ (well duhhh) were laughing their heads off but I quickly silenced them with a death glare.

"Someone's blushing!!!!!" Jeff said mockingly as he noticed my face.
"That's it I've had enough!!!" I screamed whilst kicking him where it hurts. Hehe.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!" He squealed and I began laughing my head off along with almost everybody else.

'Silence!!!!!!!!!' Slender sent.

The room abruptly fell silent as slender walked in.

'DN, Jeffery, come to my office now!'

'Oh no...' I though as I followed slender. Jeff whimpered and followed suit. We entered his office.

"Ugggghhhhh it's hurts..." Jeff complained as we all sat down. I smirked.
"Shouldn't have been such a butt face." I teased. He glared daggers at me.

'I need you two to get along, so I would like you two to go killing together tonight, and we are holding a party tomorrow night in honor of Deadly Nightshade joining us. You both are in charge of food. I have set a different job for each pairing. Jeffery, DN, that will mean you both will go shopping for the items together  tomorrow. Please change into your human form whilst doing so Jeffery.'

(A/n: idk if CreepyPastas can change into human form but in this story they can lol)

"No!!!!!!! I'm not working with that thing!!!!!" Jeff yelled. I just scowled and then remembered about my room.
"Thank you Slender for my room, it's amazing." I say. It's hard for me to stay polite around slender, I just want to kill him.
'That is quite alright DN. Jeffery this is not a request this an order. You both leave at sundown. You may both leave now."
Jeff and I both get up and walk out the door. I heard him cursing under his breath.

'I can't believe I'm going to have to go killing with him...' I thought not looking forward to tonight.

    ~~~Second Person POV~~~

Once you thought about it you had never been on an actual killing spree before because you never left the underworld, your kills consisted of finishing off torture victims or intruders. You would have been excited if it wasn't for Jeff being there! You would just have to grin and bear it. In a few days you would begin making notes on the residents. You stay in your room for a while starring at the trees and birds whilst sitting in your window seat. You heard someone knock on the door.
"Come in!" You said hoping it wasn't someone annoying. You sighed in relief when you saw it was Jane.

"I just wanted to say I feel really bad for you having Jeff fall on you and all, but kicking him was genius! I was laughing so hard!" Jane said laughing sitting herself down next to you.
You laughed a bit thinking about it.
"So what did Slendy do to you, he told me and Nina about this party he was doing in Honor of you living here now, we are in charge of music." Jane said.
"Yeah, he mentioned that to me and Jeff although we are in charge of food. I can't believe I have to work with him!!!! And it gets worse, I have to go on a killing spree with him tonight!" You groaned whilst Jane gave you a sympathetic look.

"It's only one night, you'll be okay, just punch him in the face again." You smirked at Jane's words and nodded.

~~~Time Skip to Killing spree~~~

You walked down the stairs you knives in your belt and you bow and arrows on your back wearing all black.
"Someone's looking sexy." BEN said as you walked past ignoring him. You sat on the sofa and waited impatiently for Jeff to arrive.
5 minutes.
10 minutes.
2o minutes.
"Uggggghhhh I can't wait any longer, I'm going on my own!" You yelled about to walk out the door when Jeff came tumbling (metaphorically😜) down the stairs.
"Took you long enough." You said dryly.
"Why so cold? Come on cow face!" Jeff said you scowled. As you walked out the door you mouthed a 'save me' to Jane. She gave you an awkward smile as you walked out the door. This is going to be fun. Note sarcasm.