Chapter Eight

~~~(Y/N) POV~~~

We arrived at the mansion and gasped at the sight before us. It looked good???....

The food was neatly presented into bowls along the table and the sodas were ordered around them. There was a huge, slightly scruffy banner hanging from the sealing saying: 'WELCOME TO THE FAMILY DN!' I smiled, a genuine smile. Then a tsunami of guilt washed over me. 'They did that for me...' My heart suddenly cracked.
"Th-thank you..." I said scolding myself for stuttering as I walked up the stairs into my bedroom.

I fell face first on my bed and began to cry. I'd never felt so loved... 'These people are too good for me...' I thought. 'I don't know what I want anymore! I'm such a disappointment to Zalgo... I'm a disappointment to everyone! Stop crying (Y/N) you never cry!' I screamed to myself. 'Slenderman LEFT you!' I told myself beginning to feel infuriated. I just had to suck it up and deal with it.
I regained my composure and took a shower.

~~~Time Skip to just before the party~~~

I stood self consciously in the mirror. I left my (h/c) hair down. (If you have like a pixie cut you've just left it normally) I'd never attended something like this before and felt quite nervous. I wore a small amount of make up that Sally forced me to wear. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"DN everybody is downstairs but you!" Called an excited Sally from behind the door.
"I'm coming now!" I said walking over to the door swinging it open.

Sally's eyes widened at the sight of me. 'Do I look THAT bad?!' I thought.
"You look so pretty!" She gasped dragging me downstairs. I stopped at the bottom and smiled at the music they were playing. (Okay so imagine they're playing your favourite music ever. XD) Jane was glaring at Jeff but smiled when she saw me, Nina waved.
"Welcome to the family DN!" Everyone shouted. Well at least everyone except Jeff, he was just glaring at me. I glared back of course. Most of the boys were just wearing their normal clothes. Only the girls bought dresses.

After about an hour Slenderman said he was going killing and expected the mansion to look exactly the same as it did then when he returned. Shortly after he left BEN came down stairs holding beers. 'WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??!!' I thought.
"Look what I got!" He called out.
"Okay I'm going to put Sally to bed." Nina said shaking her head and whisking Sally up the stairs.

"Oh Yeah!" Jeff shouted as he began to gulp down some of the beer. 'I'm not drinking! I'm only sixteen!' I thought as everyone sat in the circle.
"Let's play truth or dare!" (Sorry I had to 😂) Jane shouted whom was also holding a beer. Most people had a beer apart from a select few, me included. I felt a little nervous at the mention of 'Truth or Dare'. I played it a couple of years ago and Clockwork was dared to kiss Dark Link! And she did it! I was sat in a circle with: Jane, BEN, Toby, Masky, Jeff, Hoodie and Nina who had just finished putting Sally to bed. EJ, LJ and everyone else were dancing or watching TV. (these will be the main protagonist CreepyPastas I feature in this story although others will be used :D)

"Let's start!" BEN said eagerly. "Toby!" He shouted causing Toby to twitch. "Truth or dare?" BEN asked.
"Dare." Toby said.
"I dare you to throw away all the waffles set out for the party." BEN said smugly.
"Please! No!" Toby pleaded his frown visible through his mouth guard.
"A dare is a dare, if you don't do it you've got to kiss the floor and sleep outside tonight." BEN smirked. I laughed a little.
"Fine! I hate you BEN!" Toby sulked stomping over to the bowl of waffles and hesitantly tipping them in the bin.
"Toby...now... it's your... turn!" Jane said her voice sounded weird... I gasped as I saw four empty bottles of beer lying around her. 'That was quick!' I thought. JEFF HAD FIVE EMPTY BOTTLES!!! I mentally face palmed and we all carried on with the game.
"DN! Truth or dare?" Toby said pointing at me.
"Um... Truth..." I said cautiously.
"Would you rather date Masky or Hoodie?" Toby said. 'Damn you Toby...' I thought.
"Uh... Hoodie?" (Sorry if you like Masky more I know I do XD) I said, it sound more like a question than an answer. Masky hastily got to his feet. "I can't do this anymore!" He said throwing his arms up in defeat whilst everyone else laughed their heads off.
"DN your turn!" Nina said.
"Um okay... BEN, I dare you to kiss Toby!" I said laughing a bit.
"WHAT?!" Both BEN and Toby screamed in sync.
"I said kiss Toby." I said calmly but smirking.
"I will get revenge!" BEN hissed.
They leaned closer and their lips touched for a couple of seconds I laughed so much I thought my lungs would collapse! They both pulled away gauging furiously.

"DN that was genius!" Jane said falling back almost dying of laughter.

"Hehe well it's my turn now..." BEN said his voice creeping me out A LOT.
"Jeff truth or dare?" BEN asked.
"Dare!!!!!!!" Said Jeff whom looked rather drunk if I do say so myself.

Jeff, I dare you to kiss......."

Cliff hangers! I realised today that I got my first vote so thank you very much to whoever did that😊 see you tomorrow with Chapter Nine!💙