Chapter Seventeen

~~(Y/N) POV~~~

I woke with a start. Panting as the sweat dripped off my forehead. The sun was only just rising. Today was the day. The day when Zalgo attacks. The day I betray my friends. The day I will probably die. Today was that day. I checked my clock: 6:13am.

I had five hours and forty-seven minutes. I sharpened my knives and readied my bow. Everyone was in the house... As far as I knew. My stomach was sick and my head pounded. I looked around my room. For today would be the last time I slept here, tonight I would be back in the underworld. I would probably never see the sun again...

After I prepared my weapons I checked the clock again. 7:24am. I walked downstairs into Slenderman's office.

"Is everyone in the house right now?" I asked as I walked inside.
'Yes, why do you ask, Deadly Nightshade?' Slenderman sent.
"Oh just curious." I faked a smiled and left. I saw Sally playing with Charlie. (I think that's the name of her teddy)
"Hi DN!" She called waving at me. I waved back halfheartedly. I went into the kitchen and ate a granola bar.( if you don't like granola bars just change this)

Toby walked down the stairs twitching a little.
"Hi DN, are you okay? You looked really worried." Toby asked. 'Is it that obvious?!' I thought.
"I'm fine, don't worry about me." I said as I walked upstairs.

~~~Time Skip to just before 12pm~~~

I sat in the living room with Jane and Nina tearing myself apart, Zalgo's going to be here any minute now... I had hidden my bow in a tree close to the mansion and I had my knives hidden in my belt. Everyone was in the mansion, I panicked earlier when Masky and Hoddie went into the forest to kill but to my uttermost relief they came back about half an hour ago.

Suddenly there was a crash from outside.
"What the hell was that?!" Jane whisper screamed. 'They're here...' I thought. As I got up and pretended to be cautious like everyone else.

Jeff and and BEN ran down the stairs and Sally jumped up. There was another crash.
'Everyone, there is something outside.' We all followed Slender. I felt like I was going to throw up... Any minute now I was going to betray my friends. We walked cautiously outside. And there stood Zalgo and his assassins.

I tried my best to stay strong.
'We do not want to fight.' Slenderman sent to everyone. (Just pretend he's speaking)
"(Y/N), your mission is now complete." Zalgo smirked as he gestured for me to approach him. I started to walk towards him.

"(Y/N), reveal your true identity to your 'friends'." Zalgo said.
My limbs felt like stone, every step I took was harder and harder. I reached Zalgo and turned around. Everyone was staring at me. Some with anger, some with shock but all with hurt. The grounds were deathly silent, the only sound audible was the icy, breeze.
"I-I..." I chocked. "My name i-is (Y/N) (L/N). I work f-for Zalgo... I'm here t-to get r-revenge
o-on you Slenderman. For l-leaving me to die..." I whispered the last part as I looked at the floor in shame.

'(Y/N),Is it really you?' Slenderman sent.
I felt the rage explode within me, he doesn't even care!
"Yes it's me!!!! Zalgo saved my life!" I hissed venom lacing my words. 'Zalgo may have saved me, but my friends don't have to suffer...'
'Child, I didn't leave you, Zalgo took you from me...' Slenderman sent.
"How dare you lie to me!" I yelled. Everyone was starring in astonishment.
'I knew your Mother, she couldn't look after you so she gave you to me. Zalgo kidnapped you.' Slenderman said.
'What?! Is this true?! No it can't be! Slenderman is a liar!' I thought as I clenched my fist.

"My assassins and I are here to destroy you." Zalgo said.
A tear escaped my eye as I looked regretfully at Jane and Nina. The glares they sent me smashed my heart, but what destroyed it, was the look of utter betrayal in Jeff's eyes as he starred sorrowfully at me.
'You shan't hurt us we are too strong, (Y/N) please, I can explain everything to you.' Slenderman sent.
I shook my head and bit my tongue to hold back my tears.
"We will destroy you." Zalgo said as he changed into his devil form.
"Shall we get started?" he laughed as he dug his blood stained claws into the soil.

(This is really short! 😁 I'm really busy, thank you for reading this story👀 updates will be a bit slower as I am editing a Walking Dead Fanfiction which I might publish Soon. I am not at school right now, so I can edit when I have spare time. 🙄