Thank you! : From author

Hello everyone!  I am planning on publishing this book sometime soon(although I am unsure exactly when...)  But!  I am planning on it!  I will leave this version on Wattpad for everyone to read.  I will also be working up on book two as well, so don't worry!!

Don't worry though!  It will still be the loved characters of this story, it will just be what I wanted and had planned them to be.   :)  It will be good I hope, but thank you all for reading book one of Wife of a Mob Boss!  This is going to be a series that follows Jun and her crazy life!  At the moment I have no idea how many books it will be yet but it will be a few.

There will also be a few side stories that go along with this main story line.  Ex: Wade's and Bob's back stories!

Exciting right?  But I just wanted everyone to know or if any of you would like to make comments about the side stories I can make just let me know!  I always appreciate the comments left by my readers (sorry again for taking so long!) but it would be great :)!  I may even do a back story for Kettle, the list is grand in deed!  Thanks to all of you and I'm sorry it took so long to finish this story >~<!

Thanks for all the encouragement and votes,

Elaine Rose

P.s. You are all awesome and handsome/beautiful and thank you~~~~ (/^v^)/ ♥