Ikadalawampu't Limang Kabanata

I recommend for you to watch the video first before you start reading. ^-^

Ikadalawampu't Limang Kabanata

Alyssa Montellibano

My heart was pounding wildly inside my chest as Patrick turned his head and our eyes meet. Letse! Bakit siya pa ang nakasalo ng letseng garter na yan?!

The emcee called me out, saying to take my sit on the chair they had put up on the middle of the dancefloor. I froze up on seat at the side and I don't know what to do. Should I really go there or just give this freaking bouquet to his girlfriend. But then again Patrick was already walking towards me, so I guess I have nowhere else to go.

"Alyssa." He held out his hand in front of me. I look at him and he smiled sweetly at me, my heart that was already pounding in my chest tripled its speed by his smile. I can't believe that this is happening right now but it is really happening and I don't have a choice. So with cold and shaking hand, I reach out for his and pulled myself up. He then guided me to the center and as I sat on the chair.

"Okay, Mr...uhm, what's your name Sir?" tanong ng emcee kay Patrick.

"Gamboa but you can just call me Patrick." Sagot naman niya.

"Okay Patrick, congratulation on the garter toss." Sambit ng emcee. "What you are going to fo with it thought is this. Cue music please."

Then a sexy pop song played. I know this song, this is the song played on one of the Magic Mike XXL trailer. I don't know the specific title of the song though.

"You, my dear sir, is going to dance to this song, sexy dance that it." Naghiyawan ang mga tao sa pagsabi ng emcee nito. "And using your mouth, isusuot mo ang garter sa paa ni Miss..." Napatingin sa akin ang emcee.

"Alyssa." Sagot ni Patrick para sa akin.

Napabalik ng tingin ang emcee sa kay Patrick.

"Oo." Tango ni Patrick sabay tingin sa akin. I felt a blush on my cheek as he did so.

"Would you look at that?" Masayang sambit ng emcee tapos tumingin sa bagong kasal. "Now before we start, Do the newlyweds have a few words for this two?"

Umiiling si Charm pero napataas ng kamay si Axel at lumapit sa emcee.

"I will just have a few words to say to this guy here." Sambit ni Axel tapos tinapik sa balikat si Patrick. "Dude, it's long over due kaya galingan mo ha."

"Gago!" Patrick retorted and Axel just chuckled before going back to his bride.

"Okay, are you ready?" Tanong ng emcee kay Patrick at tumango naman agad ito Napangiti ang emcee at sumenyas sa DJ to play to song again. "Let the dancing begin."

The song played again and I watch as Patrick took of the coat of his suit. He then throwit off the ground and started to sway his hips as he was to begin his sexy dance. Agad naman akong nag iwas ng tingin sa kanya. Damn, this is aaawwwkkkwwwaaarrrddd.

Naghiyawan ang mga tao. Ako naman ay pulang pula sa kinauupoan at nakatingin lang sa may kisame. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang ginagawa niya sa kanyang sayaw kaya bigla akong napatili ng may kung anong humawak sa aking binti. Yon pala ay si Patrick na kinukuha ang aking sapatos. He put it down the side and with the garter in clamp between his lips, he slowy place it on my foot and pulled it upward. And damn, it was an erotic thing to watch.

I felt my body temperature grew hotter as I can't take my eyes off Patrick as he pulls the garter with his mouth higher and higher. The feeling of his soft lips touching my skin with the tingly feeling of the fabric of the lacy garter. It just makes my inside go Jell-O. My breath hitch up as he even pulled the garter up to my knees and my skirt with his hand exposing my upper leg. Napakagat ako ng labi ng mas lalo hinila ng bibig niya ang garter pataas ng pataas hanggang sa....