19. Sorry

The rest of the shoot that day went well, and Grace picked me up so I could run some errands and we could see apartments before I left in the morning for the guys' next show. After all of my errands, which included getting my prescriptions and going to the bank and more things that were even more boring, we met up with a realtor Harry recommended who was affiliated with Grace's families regular realtor (ridiculous, I know) and saw a few apartments. We both calculated our income and found a reasonable monthly rent that we could afford.

We finally settled on a more secluded apartment complex. The apartment itself was marvelous; there were three bedrooms, a spacious living room and dining room, a very recently updated kitchen, and a bar. The bar was a weird added perk that neither of us expected to find in an LA apartment, but we were excited about it. The realtor made sure the building had secure access in case we needed to make sure the people with cameras couldn't come inside the building or in the parking area.

We stopped at Harry's to pack my things up since I'd be leaving in the morning. Harry had to leave beforehand to go to New York for a meeting before coming to Pittsburgh just in time for the show tomorrow. I'd already planned on staying at Grace's hotel that night and leaving the next morning, despite Harry's protests for me to come with him.

Grace had everything ready for our apartment; she'd contacted movers and was headed back east to our old apartment in a couple of days to get things situated. By the time I would get back to LA, everything would be set.

The boys had four more shows on the west coast before they had a month off to finish writing for their new album before finishing the European leg of the tour in the UK and Ireland through the end of September. Then, they'd have another month off to prep and promote the album. I'd heard that from then until the end of the year they'd be incredibly busy. And I thought they were busy now.

On the way back to the hotel, Grace drilled me on the embarrassing, agonizing topic of birth control. I took the first dose at precisely 9:00 p.m., and after Grace's relentless insistence, I put an alarm on my phone to take it at the same time every day. I also had the pain medicine filled for when I'm sick again, which I tucked away into my toiletries bag in my suitcase.

I made the mistake of putting the phone on speaker while I was changing into pajamas when Harry called to tell me goodnight.

"Is it that pathetic that I miss you so terribly already?" He asked.

"Very! You're both gross!" Grace shouted before I could grab the phone and take it off speaker.

"Oh, don't be jealous, Grace," Harry laughed. "You know I miss you, too."

I roll my eyes and laugh as Grace dons a satisfied smile.

"That's better, Styles." She corrects him before I turn the speaker off.

"That's enough Grace for now," I tell him. "She's left the conversation now."

He laughs, and I can almost envision his dimples stretching on the sides of his mouth. The image alone makes me grin.

"How'd apartment hunting go?" He asks, and I hear a crowd in the background.

"Good, we found a really nice 3 bedroom," I tell him, climbing into the bed. "It even has a bar."

"We'll have to break it in," He says, and I hear the background voices get louder. "As much as I hate to, babe, I have to go."

I frown.

"It's fine," I tell him. "Go do your job. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll try," He jokes. "Be careful on your flight over. You're flying in alone, right?"