17. Once Again, This Shit is Good

June 20, 2015

"Rhiannon," I hear from behind me, a hand brushing the hair from my face. "Babe, you gotta get up. Grace will be here soon."

"Hmm," I mumble, stretching my arms and legs out in all directions, finally opening my eyes. "Morning."

Harry stares down at me, smiling. I gather the covers around my naked torso and sit up on the bed.

"Grace?" I ask, yawning.

"She'll be here in about twenty minutes. She called when you were asleep. I have press junkets and interviews until later this afternoon." He informs me, then hands me a cup of tea.

"I don't need to go to this one, right? I think Cal emailed me an itinerary for the next month, but I forgot." I say, taking a sip of my tea.

"No, you're good," He says. "But, I have to leave now."

I frown.

"Your phone is now equipped with my number. Call or text if you need anything, I mean it..." He kisses the top of my forehead. "The security pin to the gate is 349805, in case you get back before me. I've told Grace so she can get in. My security guys know you two have permission or access to everything."

"I think you have more security than the president," I laugh, sitting my cup of tea on the bedside table. "But, I'll call you if I need anything. Have fun at your press junkets or whatever they are."

"I will," He says, standing up. "That reminds me... We usually give them a list of do's and don'ts of what they can ask us... Sometimes they follow the rules and sometimes they don't. We usually don't let them pester us about relationships unless we're single. If I'm asked about anything, I'd like to say I'm seeing someone... If that's okay with you."

He looks a bit worried, stumbling on his words a bit.

"Of course," I tell him, and he smiles in relief.

He leans down to kiss me, and of course, it soon gets a little too steamy, and my hands wind up in his hair, tugging the long curls.

"Babe," Harry says, pulling away. "I have to go."

I smile, embarrassed.

"Sorry," I mutter, then notice his eyes are dark and focusing lower than my face...

I look down, then immediately pull the comforter back up, covering myself.

"Sorry." I mumble again, cheeks red. Harry sighs.

"I really just want to say forget the interviews," He says, low, and I swallow nervously. "But, I have to go... And you have Grace coming today. I love you."

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me in his arms for a brief hug. He kisses my forehead and turns around.

"Love you, too." I call out, watching him walk out of the room.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes, too lazy to get up, checking my email, calendar, paying my credit card bill, etc. After getting up and washing my face, I got dressed and went downstairs to find something to eat.

Grace arrives fifteen minutes later when I hear a doorbell ring. I open the door and she has me wrapped in a bear hug a split second later.

"God, I've missed you!" She says, squeezing me.

"It's been quite a while for us, hasn't it?" I laugh.

"It has," She says, looking around. "Ok, you're going to have to give me a moment to take this in... I'm in Harry Style's house. Well, one of them at least..."