27. Isaac Boone (Izzy)

September 27, 2015

"Breathe, baby, the medicine will kick in soon, I promise," Harry tries to soothe me. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

We were in a hotel in Berlin, Germany, for one of the European shows for the OTRA tour. I was a week and a half early for being sick, and this time, mother nature was anything but relenting. I'd very abruptly gotten sick, the pain almost being too much to bear. It was even worse than the first time. I was trying to keep it together for Harry's sake, though. I felt like he was about to explode.

"I'm fine." I lie, trying to breathe.

"Babe, please let me take you to a doctor." He begs.

I sigh.

"I'm fine, Harry, I promise. Now, please get to your show. You're going to be late."

"Fuck the show, Rhiannon, you're sick..." He groans.

"Don't say that. There's 50,000 people out there who've waited a long time to see you. You can't just skip out on them." I tell him.

"Rhiannon-"

"Go! Please," I beg him. "Grace and your sister will be here with me. They'll let you know how I'm doing."

He sighs angrily.

"I'll be back as soon as possible." He reluctantly agrees.

"We'll take care of her, Harry," Grace says, her crossed arms giving away the fact she's nervous. "Gemma said she's on her way."

"Please, call or text me if anything comes up, I'll have my phone on me." He says, and Grace nods.

"Feel better, babe," He says, kissing my forehead. "I love you."

"Love you, too." I manage a smile.

He walks out the hotel door, his bodyguard right outside, and slams the door shut on his way out.

"He's mad," I groan, feeling another sharp pain in my abdomen. "The only times he's ever mad, I have something to do with it."

"That's what happens when you're in love." Grace laughs, trying to lighten the mood.

I feel another sharp pain.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks.

I nod.

"I'll be fine in a few minutes, then fifteen minutes later I'll hurt again. It'll all be over sometime." I assure her.

"Sounds like you're giving birth or something," She jokes. "Sounds like contractions."

"Having a baby would probably be easier," I add, wincing as another stabbing pain hits my stomach. "Plus, that's kind've impossible."

"I know." She sympathizes.

I groan as another pain hits my stomach a few moments later, and then slowly fades away.

"I think that's it for now," I announce to Grace. "I'm gonna try and eat some solid foods since I took that pain medication."

"What do you want?" She asks. "I'll call room service."

"Something light, Grace," I scold her. "I can't handle anything heavy."

"Salad?" She asks, and I nod.