Prologue

Sufia Nooreen.

© 2014, Persian_Cat.   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Prologue

At the age of 8, Lizzie had everything she needed- looks, amiable nature, a father who was always the Figure Skating champion in Olympics, a childhood lover (Aaron), and most of all her talent to Ice skate. But it all changed when she lost her father. It crumbled her to pieces. She left everything behind and flew far away from her home town with her mother. Now, after 8 years, she's back to her home town where she encounters her childhood lover in the new high school of hers, a best friend who betrayed her when they were kids (Casey), her favourite Ice Rink which she hadn't been to for years and most of all a secret that was revealed. Now that she knows her father was murdered, she sets out to win the Olympics back for him. In order to keep things smooth, she keeps it as a secret at her high school and avoids keeping friends. But what happens when Casey, her opponent on the Rink and the girl who betrayed her, enters as Lizzie's senior at school and a hurdle for her Championship? And what happens when her stone hearts starts melting for Aaron? Does all these things stop the Ice Princess from getting her revenge?

A/N: Not all of you vote the chapters. It's just a click but it's cool. Only if you liked it, you may click the vote or follow button. Haha, anyways I wanted to share a few things here. We opened a women's boutique here at my place recently which deal with all types of clothes including Indian! Fellow Wattpadians may show their support by clicking the external link to the side to like my page on fb or I'll post the link down here as a comment. We even do shipment so feel free to view all the dresses on there. Thank you if you all have done it, but support is all we need. It's just my fresh start in business. Love you <3