Chapter 12 The Sectionals

A/n: Well you see, I am not a figure skater and I know only a little about it. But I have tried my best to watch many shows and read a lot about it on the internet. SO, this story is only limited to my knowledge of figure skating. I have uploaded this chapter during my examinations and I really hope you guys would really vote and pay me back, please? Thank you.

P.S: This is an unedited chapter. Bear with me. Do comment if you like it. 

P.P.S: The dress Lizzie would be wearing for Sectionals is pinned to the right. Do check out the sexy shit there. *_*

Enoy~

“She’s not a threat as for now. If she’s going to do well even today there’s no doubt she’ll be in the spot light. But don’t worry; we’ll take care of this. We’ll have to kill Reed’s daughter too. It’s as if the past is repeating itself”

Chapter 12 The Sectionals

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t crying the other night. Actually, I didn’t get a minute sleep at all. My pillow was drenched in my hot tears; I could literally feel my face go numb and cold. I seriously had no idea that I was so weak. The moment Aaron held me in his arms, I felt vulnerable. I could just stay calm in that warm embrace and let go of everything. But every time I let someone kiss me, I remember something about my father that makes everything go down in the dumps. It’s crazy. I am scared myself and I am scared that I can’t let this feeling go away every time I’m going to let someone kiss me. I kept away from school for a couple of days because my real training had to be done and I was falling short of time. I saw Casey glide on the ice like an ice queen and that itself gave me an incentive to prove my potential too.

It was already Monday morning and I was ready for my sectionals. I had my official practice at the competition spot in the time allotted to us. And I was pumped up. Ironic how this cold game could make you feel so merry and warm on the inside. I almost forgot about the shitty things that I had to deal with after the game. Waiting in the ‘Kiss and Cry’ for results and go to school, face him. That was a lot difficult than figure skating.

I traced my fingers along my leather black dress. It fit perfectly on my body showing off all my curves and then flowed elegantly down my waist. The black solid belt kept it intact on my waist line. It was soft and elastic and I already felt like Mr. Fantastic. It shone in the lights as I walked towards Ms. Kiera. I stood beside her as she acknowledged my presence. Looking at the current skater gave me heebie-jeebies.

“Feel okay?” Ms. Kiera asked me.

“No, this cold chills me to bones”

“Look at her. Her name is Margareta Phoebe. She’s flawless on the ice. I have been seeing her skate for years now. She has managed to come in the top three in every single competition-state and nationals.”

“Are you trying to scare me?”

“Not really. I’m just acquainting you with the useful information. You should be aware of who you’re competing with. These are few ice princesses who never fail to flatter me.”