Proglue

I am not stealing, nor anything, I don't own any rights to any harry potter characters/places/plots other than which I have created myself. 

----------------------------------------

Vanessa Snape  woke up to her alarm screaming at her, literally screaming. She slammed her hand down on the snooze button, and breathed heavy as her heart was pounding too hard. The sun wasn't even up, and her sheets were too warm; she didn't want to move. Then she realized, today was the day.

She flew out of bed, sliding her feet all over the floor. When she finished dressing she ran out of her room. She stopped first at her father's room, to see if he was still sleeping. Which he was, she squealed and came dashing into his room, jumping on him.

Her father groaned, and startled at the excited surprise by his daughter. He laughed as she bounced around on the bed.

"Today is the day daddy!!" Vanessa squealed and laughed, her father laughed and drew her into a hug.

"Yes it is, isn't it?" He said, smiling

"Come on dad! Breakfast time!" She shouted as she dashed out of his room. He groaned as he hauled himself out of bed and dressed himself. Pausing to look at a photo of his little girl an him, on her fourth birthday. The time sure has flown by fast...he thought to himself. Then he left to join his little girl for breakfast.

He used magic to make the kitchen supplies soar around the room, making her chocolate chip pancakes. Vanessa  had dough on her fingers and lunged at her dad, leaving a streak of pancake dough on his cheek. He faked a hesitation and a dramatic standing death, which Vanessa took to her advantage of stealing the left over chocolate chips and making a dash for it. But with a wave of his wand, her father picked her up and brought her back.

"Not fair!" Vanessa laughed, making her father laugh too.

When breakfast was done, Vanessa helped her father clean up and do the dishes. She was beaming all day long.

They enjoyed playing games, and her father made sure to show her lots of magic. And at the very end, they had a delicious supper, and some chocolate cake. Of course, Vanessa had been so excited through all of it she practically wore half of both her supper and her desert.

"Whoopsie." She says, and laughs. Her father smiles, and helps her clean it up. They play more games, and run around screaming the entire time.

And when her day is done, she climbs back into bed, to have her father tuck her in.

"Daddy, when will it be the day again?" She asks, rubbing her eyes.

"One more year, sweetheart." He says, she pouts.

"Just think pumpkin, on your 11th The Day you will have a second The Day." he says, finishing tucking her in. Vanessa smiles, but before she replies she soon is falling asleep.

"Goodnight sweetheart, happy birthday." Her father said, closing the door quietly.

----------

Just a flashback to start off Vanessa's journey!!

Please vote an comment!!