Chapter 16

Vanessa's Pov--

It was extremely annoying that Draco refused to speak to me. Which left me very unfocused during afternoon classes.

My last class of the day went by slowly, and when we were finally released I strode slowly out of the room.

The Golden Trio came up, and Hermoine nudged me.

"What's wrong?" She asks, I shrug.

"Draco's bein a pain." I reply, she nods.

"Ya you seemed really unfocused during classes." Ron says, "Too bad today was really interesting." I laugh.
He chatters about what happened in the  classes an we all laugh. The Golden Trio really wasn't all that bad.

We separated an I headed to the Slytherins Dungeon. The hallway was empty and eerily quiet.

"I can't believe you."

Oh I nearly had a heart attack at that moment. My heart skipped several beats and a cold sweat ran through my body as I tried to regain my breath.

"What the heck was that for?" I snip, turning around to see Draco. He stood, arms crossed and face red.

"How could you hang out with them?!" He spat back. I looked at him, confused.

"Them who?" I asked, irritated beyond belief. He scofted again, and rolled his eyes.

"Harry Potter an his loser friends!" Draco nearly shouted, but it still echoed through the hallway.

"What I can't have friends now?" I shot back.

"Not with them! Or Jackson!" He spat.

I rolled my eyes, this was getting extremely infuriating.

"Harry, Hermoine, and Ron are not as bad as you think!" I say.

"I trusted you." He said, walking past me.I grabbed his arm and spun him around.

We shouted at eachother for a good thirty minutes, our every words echoing through the hallway. I couldn't understand why he was so set against me being around the Trio. It was ridiculous.

"I don't understand Draco! What's your issue?!"

"We're Slytherins! Ontop of they're just lowlife mudbloods who feel high and mighty!"

"Don't you dare call them that Draco! What has gotten into you?!"

Draco squeezed his hands into fists and walked towards the doors. I reached out and grabbed his arm once again. He spun around, throwing his hands into my chest pushing me backwards.

"I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU." He shouted, then froze.

When I fell I had tried to break my fall, but I ended up elbowing the wall very hard and slid my hand down it.

Something in my arm felt broken, my elbow hurt, and I now had a huge cut on the palm of my hand and a small one down my forarm from sliding down the wall.

He looked at me, pale as the moon. I got up, fighting back the tears. He tried to talk but I cut him off.

"No Draco, I can't trust you." I spat out at him angerily, and took off down the hallway. I went straight to the hospital wing, an the nurse helped me into a bed to be checked.

Before we started, I quietly requested my dad. I wanna be a tough kid, but im only 11. An right now is one of the times I need my dad.

He came running in a bit later, as the nurse was checking out my arm. My dad sat on the bed, and put his arm around me. I couldn't hold it any longer, when the nurse left to get something I started to cry. All my anger and frustration came out. My dad just held me an waited til I was done to ask questions.

----------

Thank you so much alana_cianne for your help! Wasn't too sure how to fit it in but I think it worked at least semi-nicely!!

Hope everyone enjoys this chapter and to please check out alana_cianne s work!!:)

Please vote, comment and everything else!