6

A week later I gathered my stuff and walked out of the school.
We only have one more week until school is out and I think I'm a little too excited.
This summer I wanted to spend all my time with my friends, including Owen and my Grandparents .

I got onto the bus sitting down next to Meghan. Of corse a few minutes later Owen and his friends showed up, and you knew when they did, everyone  would stop talking and all eyes would be on them.
Yes, Owen was very classy with his khakis, converse, and button  down shirts, but he was Also very popular, people would place him as "cute and classy", well I know Atleast I did.

"Ashleyyyy" his friend yelled as he walked down the aisle to the back. "Owen wants the pussy!" He sang popping the p.

I blushed looking away, that was Aaron, the boy I liked in 6th grade, maybe because of how bad he was, but I stopped liking him after a while.

"Shut the fuck up Aaron." Meghan said.

"How was ur date?" He asked referring to us having sex.

He laughed as I punched his arm.

This is what the boys on my bus did, teasing and tormenting. But it wasn't to be mean it was just what boys our age do. But it was usually in a sexual way.

"It was the bestest" Owen said looking at me smiling.

"It was" I said excitedly nodding my head. It made me happy he wasn't embarrassed by what Aaron said seconds before.

I got up grabbing my stuff, exiting the bus after a 10 minute ride.

"Ashley"

Was he fucking stalking me?