19

"Yes, I mean the quality work I have been putting into this is crazy. I don't think I have worked so hard for anything in my life." I meant it, I wanted his father to at least look at my work, I was currently writing a book about a girl who meets a man and thinks she's falling in love but the truth of the whole story was that he lied to her, nothing but lies. It took a lot of time to come up with the topic and what it's gonna be about but I usually just go back to young adult love stories, my personal favorite "I'm gonna be lazy all day and sit on this couch." kind of book.

"I don't kn-"

"Yes you do, you've seen me work, I've spent months writing this book, I know you don't want your dad to be angry, but I really, really, need this, please Perter."

"Fine.. next week I'll see if he has time for you to stop by, he's really busy right now. Your really fucking lucky that we're friends."

"Thank you so, so much!" I grab onto his waist pulling him in. I can tell he's a slight bit uncomfortable as I pull away.

"Wha-"

I look over to see Ethan putting his hands through his dark hair.

"Oh, Ethan this is Peter, he's a really good guy" peter and I have been friends since 6th grade and we were really close.

"Uh, hey" I could tell Ethan felt awkward but I was getting closer with Ethan which meant that I need him to get to know my friends, other then Ellie.

"Hey" Peter said, dimples poppin. Makes a girl weak. Ethan smiled back with his eyes squinted shut and his pearly whites showing.

"Well, my break Is over, I gotta meet my dad in his office." He hugged me picking up his soda.

"Don't forget to tell him!" I yell.

I look over at Ethan. His smile is gone and replaced with anger.

"What the hell was that!?" He yells.

"What the fuck, nothing!" I whisper, yell.

"Obviously he was checking you out!"

"Obviously you need to keep your voice down." I mock, "and Ethan we have been friends for longer than I have known you, a hug is a hug and it doesn't mean anything, you also need to stop being so jelous every time I make contact with a guy, your not my boyfriend and you'll never be so you don't have to worry about everything I do!" I ramble angry and pissed at him.