26

Ethan's POV:

I knock on Ashley's door, I would just walk in since the door is unlocked but I don't want to take any chances of scaring the fuck out of her.

She opens the door and smiles, the smile is fake, I know that, but to be honest I don't really give a fuck right now. I just want to know what's going on.

"We need to talk" I say trying to not sound like I'm about to fill her ears with shit.

"Okay" she answers and walks into the living room.

I get onto my knees and groan.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I choke out in a whisper.

"Ethan it's just that I didn't wanna hur-" I cut her off.

"Hurt me?!" I'm mad now, but still so lost. " Ashley, don't say that, from the day I met you I haven't had a clean thought in my mind, it's like I can't think."

"I kno-"

"No you don't know! you literally got freakin raped and you don't even bother to tell me,! do you not realize how much I care about you, just the thought of him even touching you for a second brings chills down my back!"I hold back my tears. "You could have gotten freakin gang banged"

I look up and see Ashley is crying but trying desperately to keep it to herself.

"He..he.h.. He said he was going to kill me.. If I told you."

My knuckles turn white as I slam the door shut.