2

*[Inserted pic of Owen:) I like this guy Owen so I used that name😂)
Also thanks to the six comments I read today😇it means so much. Thx.(btw my Owen is wayyyy hotter, would use him but I cant😂]*

Ashley's POV:

I slipped on my black high heels, running to the bathroom, I quickly brushed my teeth making it seem as if I were feminine.
I had already curled my hair letting my blonde waves fall. I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a black leather jacket.

Tonight was the night I was gonna let Owen take me out... On a date.

We decided to go to the movies then out to dinner, he told me that it would be fun and that I should have a good time.

I opened the door to see Owen standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"You look beautiful" he complimented.

"Thank you." I said . " you don't look to bad yourself"you don't look to bad yourself" I said returning the favor.

"Why thank you my lady, let me escort you to my fancy limousine" he joked.

I got into his car laughing, I said yes to Owen because he always brought out the best in people including me, and I always seemed to have a good time when we were together.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Wanna go see a movie?"

"Sure" I said smiling.

We walked into the movie theater and the lights went off. We both decided on 'The Boy'.

Ethan's POV:

I got out of the theater seat helping grace up, she wanted to watch a kids movie but I didn't really want to, I was aiming towards the new one, The Boy'.

"Want to go get something to eat?" I asked her.🍟👍🏻

"Sure"

"How about Calvers?"

"Yeah, I guess that's fine."

Ashley's POV:

"I'll have chicken, thank you." I said to the lady.

"Alright, and for the young man?"

"Oh I'll have the monster burger" he said smirking at me.

"Damn"

"And I'll pay" he said handing the credit card. No.

"No, no, I'll pay"

"Hunnybuns, I'm the man here, you see me getting this monster burger?"

I nodded.

"Yeah see?"

"Mmm" I said putting my card away.

"Yes"

We both sat down talking.

"So how's your burger?" I asked laughing.

"Pretty good" he said holding it up.

"How's your chicken?"

"Great" I said laughing.

Ethan's POV:

I pretended to listen to grace as I kept taking glances at the girl two seats in front of us.
I could only see the back of her head but she looked so damn familiar. She was sitting next to a boy that was tall with brown hair, and fucking khakis on.

"And then she was like-" I cut her off.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom"...