33

Ten years later...

"I was 28. Ethan was 29."

"when Ethan and I first met we had many more days of Ethan and I trying to figure things out, like how we wanted our life to be, what we wanted to do with it, and who we wanted to be with forever, Ethan I moved out of our small apartment in jersey, and bought a house out in Nevada together. Everything seemed like it was perfect, because it was, We had a good marriage and were lucky to have 3 beautiful babies. Our first child we called Augustus, who was born in August looked a lot like his father, but with my blue eyes. Our second was called Carson, he had my blonde hair with his fathers sharp jawline and my blue/green eyes. And our last Amelia, she had Carmel wavy hair with bright blue eyes. Passes down from my mother.
I was so blessed to have healthy beautiful babies, miracles happen, but so do unfortunate things.
On July 11, 2013, I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. They only found it in my lungs, which sucks either way, but I consider myself lucky. Telling Ethan this was one of the hardest things anyone could possibly tell to their lover, he broke down into tears, I had to hold him in my arms night after night and the pain just never seemed to go away, like he broke into a million pieces and he had to find a way to piece his way back together. I understood it though, he didn't want to loose me over this. I didn't want to loose myself either, when I was younger I lost my mom, my children weren't gonna grow up without a mother though." I look over at Ethan and it looks as if he's going to cry. I kiss his cheek as he puts down my notebook, After reading everything I wrote down about my life with him in the last 60 years Our  great grandchildren look at both of us wide eyes as if our love story was more magical than something like Cinderella. To my eyes it was but this was a different generation. I am now 88 years old and I'm telling my story to beautiful Amelia's children as well as Augustus and Carson. Two Generations ago I met Ethan Dolan and I couldn't have lived a more happily ever after.

The End.