17

I knocked on Ethan's door, taking a deep breath, what the hell is wrong with me? Why would I be nervous? We were just together yesterday and I'm already nervous. What the hell.

A few seconds later Ethan answered, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I looked away trying not to stare.

"Oh fuck!" He cursed pushing the door open for me to come inside as he ran over to his room to, I'm guessing to put pants on?

I laughed walking inside. It's kinda cute how I've seen him completely naked yet he won't let me see him with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He ran out a few seconds later with black jeans on, paired with a black shirt.

"Heyyy"

"Hey"

"Sooooo, did you get my box of chocolates?"

"Yea, I did, thank you, also thank you for the letter, that was honestly one of the most romantic things a guy has ever done for me."

"Naaaa" he said combing his hands through his hair looking down. " it wasn't romantic, I just wanted you to like me again... You know how girls are with chocolate" he said laughing.

"Yea I know" I said laughing. "But I'm serious, that was so swe.. Was it..was it all true." I cut myself off.

He blushed looking down.

"Every word"

I smiled jumping onto his lap. I gripped his hair as I went in to kiss him, he grabbed my waist pulling me In as close as he could possibly could. Our lips went in sync as we kissed, I could feel him smiling into the kiss, a true smile.

All colors shining though.

(Vote and comment) thx guys! I'm gonna follow anyone who votes for this chapter by the time I wake up.(honestly not that hard) but it's like 6 hours so vote up:)) (tmr I'm gonna follow the ppl who are always voting😘😘 I do notice you! So thank you❤️❤️