Chapter 1

Paige's pov

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.

I groan hitting the snooze button on my phone.

I'm Paige (yes I'm a girl) a lot of people and by people I mean 'annoying hoes at my school' think I'm secretly a guy.

Just because I've never worn make up or watched a chick flick or the fact that I prefer wrestling over anything, doesn't make me a boy!

I've been obsessed with wwe since I was a baby! I watched it as a baby with my dad so I've always been a fan literally always since I was in the hospital after my mom popped me out her rear end.

I know it's fake but I don't care people watch movies that are fake and still like them so why would there be anything wrong with liking wrestling cuz it's fake?

Besides wrestling the only kind of shorts I own  are 'boy shorts' even though I personally think close don't have gender.

It's not that I wanna be a guy it's just that I hate the shorts made for girls they're to small it's not my thing.

Anyway some people think I'm a tomboy others think I'm emo cuz I'm always wearing black, it's true I do wear a lot of black and grey.

The truth is I guess I'm a bit of both, 60% tomboy, 20% punk rock, and 20% emo.

I groan and get up, I go to the bathroom and nearly cry seeing myself in the mirror (jk). I wash face and brush my teeth and hair.

I rush down the stairs trying to eat breakfast before my brother Johnny  comes down stairs and eats all the pancakes. I was too late.

"Hey sis!" My brother Johnny says while eating.

I groan "ugh Johnny you ate all the pancakes again!" I whine.

"Sorry maybe you should wake up sooner next time dip shit." He smirks.

"Fuck tard!" I yell.

He chuckles "mom and dad won't be coming home until next week they're gone for business they left a note on the counter."

I roll my eyes "wow they didn't even bother saying goodbye!" I sigh.

"I know right! Oh by the way my friend Luke is coming over tonight so please don't blast your music up to loud."

"I don't do that! If it's 'too loud' you're just too old." I say.

He rolls his eyes "I love all time low just as much as you do but I don't put it on the speakers at full volume so the neighbors can call the cops to complain about the noise."

"They were just being over dramatic!" I protest.

"Whatever."

-

I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a nirvana shirt and my 'fall out boy' wristband.

I was about to leave when I remembered I wasn't wearing shoes.

I mentally face palmed myself and grabbed my black vans.

-

After school I'm listening to green day in my room with my best friend JJ.

"Hey can you get me some chips." She asks.

I get up and go to the kitchen only to bump into someone.

"Ow Johnny what the fu-" I pause mid sentence looking up to see a very hot, I mean a decent looking guy in front of me who isn't Johnny.

"Hey I'm Luke, sorry I dumped into you. I didn't see you." The blond boy says looking me in the eyes making me feel this weird tingly feeling inside.

"It's ok I'm Paige Johnny's sister." I say giving him a small smile.

He smiles at me and says "yea I think I've seen you around."

"Probably." I say nodding.

I make my way into the kitchen grab fruit roll ups, coke, two bags of chips, and cookies for me and one bag of chips for JJ.

I make my way back to JJ and toss everything on the bed.

"So I'm guessing all of this is for you?" She asks pointing to the snacks.

I nod "yea except the sun chips are yours."

"Thanks" she says.

"No problem." I say with a smile as I start eating.

-

7:30 pm.

"Hey Paige Luke is sleeping over and I'm going out for a few can you please keep him company and I know you're a blunt person but please be nice to him?" Johnny asks.

"Ok fine where is he?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"In the living room, be nice to him!" My brother say before leaving.

I go to the living room and sit on the comfortable chair/bed across from Luke.

"Hey my brother told me to keep you company until he comes back so what chu wanna talk about?" I ask nonchalantly.

Luke giggles "I like your shirt."

"Oh you like nirvana too!?" I smile.

He nods "yea. What other bands do you like?" He asks curiously.

"Twenty one pilots, green day, all time low, bring me the horizon, nirvana, fall out boy, and the fray." I say getting excited.

"Really! Dude we have the same taste in music!" He says showing his adorable smile, wait what? 'adorable'? I mean friendly.

"Omf your awesome!" I say then we both burst into laughter.

The rest of the time we spent getting to know each other I found out some things he like and he found out some things I like, it turns out we have a lot in common.

We were playing Fifa when I heard the door open, I thought I'd see my brother but instead it was Calum.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys it's Katie (or u could just call me Datie that's my nickname) I hope you guys like this new story.

I was thinking of making One for each 5sos band member but Idk what to write about so we'll see.

If anyone read this ily most ppl just skip this not that I blame them I'm pretty boring lol.