Chapter 2

Paige's pov

I smile and go over to Calum and give him a hug "hey dip shit I haven't seen you in ages!" He laughs and wraps his arms around me.

Calum is my best guy friend, we became friends in pre-school when I brought an undertaker action figure and he wanted to play with it.

I chuckle "hey fuck tard how you been?" I ask pulling away.

"I've been good, I wish I was still on vacation though." He pouts.

"To bad now you gotta go back to school just like me." I stick my tongue out at him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Um is that your Boyfriend." He asks pointing at Luke who looked uncomfortable.

"No that's Johnny's best friend, I'm just keeping him company until Johnny comes back." I say sitting back down.

"Oh hey I'm Calum." Calpal smiles.

"Luke."

"Soooo." I say awkwardly.

"Oh yea Calpal, Luke likes the same bands we like!" I exclaim trying to break the awkwardness.

The rest of the time we all bonded over bands and video games because everyone knows that's how all good friendships start.

We ended up exchanging numbers and watching the walking dead until Johnny came back around 11.

"Hey dip shit where the hell have you been?" I ask.

"Sorry I took so long my girlfriend wanted to go somewhere and I had to drop her off." He explains.

I nod then look at Calum "are you sleeping over?"

He nods.

"Wait how did he get in?" My brother asks.

"Paige gave me the key like 8 years ago." Calum says.

"OR I could have opened the door for you!" I say obviously busted for giving someone the key to our house, but he's like my second brother.

Johnny rolls his eyes "only because he's trust worthy he can keep the key but you can't give the key to your house to just anyone!" My brother says, I nod and me and Calum go to my room.

The second we get to my room Calum sits on my bed smirking, I give him a confused look and ask "what?"

"That Luke guy likes you." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes "no he doesn't!"

"Yes he does! It's so obvious! The way he looks at you, the fact that most of the night he had his eyes on you taking glances at you instead of the tv, and every time you opened your mouth to speak he'd smile." Calum points out.

"He's just being friendly since I'm his best friends sister!" I input.

" 'Suuurrreee' he was just being friendly' " Calum says putting quotation marks over friendly.

I roll my eyes and grab Calum's sleeping bag from my closet.

"What about you?" He asks.

I put the sleeping bag on the ground and ask "what about me?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Have you had your first crush yet?" He smirks.

I shake my head no "naw I'm only 17 life's to short to be worrying about relationships and shit." I say.

"True... but you know you'll have your first crush eventually." Calum points out.

I roll my eyes "loves overrated."

He giggles.

We spent the rest of the night listening to music and watching tv until we fell asleep.

-

11:59 am.

I wake up to see Calum sleeping, my hand on his forehead his foot hanging off the bed.

I get up and go to the bathroom, I have a bathroom in my room so I don't get out of my room.

Once I'm done changing I brush my teeth and wash my face not bothering to fix my hair I just put a snap back on and wake Calpal up.

"Hey Calpal wake the fuck up." I say poking him.

He groans but gets up anyway rubbing his eyes.

I get out of the room to give him some privacy to change since he sleeps over a lot he just keeps some of his clothes here.

I go into the kitchen and see Luke eating cereal.

"Morning" he says sweatily.

"Morning, where's my brother?" I ask.

"He went to buy pancakes."

I roll my eyes "so the first time ever that you sleep over and he leaves you a lone, way to go Johnny!" I say sarcastically.

Luke laughs then goes back to eating his cereal.

I grab milk and chug it down then throw the box or whatever it's called away.

"You don't use a cup?" Luke asks confused.

I shake my head "naw there was barely anything left." I respond.

He nods "hey I have two tickets to a fall out boy concert and I was gonna go with my friend but he's sick it's tomorrow you wanna come?"

I smile widely "yes! Of course I wanna go! What time are we leaving?"

"Around 5 so I can grab something to eat but tomorrow not today." He says smiling.

I nod "mkay cool."

Calum walks in and heads over to the frigid as if this was his house.

He groans "Paige where are the pancakes!"

"Johnny's buying more." I assure him.

He groans and we go sit on the couch watching tv until Johnny comes back with the pancakes.

When Johnny finally does come back me and Calum rush over to him and grab the bag in his hand and go to the kitchen.

"Yea I'm happy to see you guys too!" He shouts sarcastically from the living room.