Chapter 10

Paige's pov

I was sitting in Luke's lap and Mikey was sitting on Calum's lap. I was happy to here they finally started dating and we're going on a double date later tonight.

"Hey we should find a girl for Ashton so it can be a triple date." Luke says.

"Yea we should." I say. I call Ashton and tell him to get his ass to Calum's house and text him the address.

-

"Hey you wanted me to come over?" Ashton says as he walks in. Was the door unlocked the whole time? "You should lock the door." He points out locking the door.

"Hey Ashton, Mikey and Calum are a thing so we're going on a double date but we we're gonna make it a triple date if we find you a girlfriend." I tell him.

He smiles "that's great I'm glad I was the last to know about you two." He says sarcastically trying to act hurt.

We all laugh. "But um about the girlfriend thing, I don't think anyone would like me..." He looks hurt by his own words.

"I'm sure at least one-" I was cut off by my phone ringing, I look at the caller ID and see its my good friend Bryana and answer it.

"Hey Bryana! I haven't talked to you in decades." I say sarcastically.

15 minutes later.

I hang up and look at Ashton "Bryana's gonna be your date tonight." I tell him giving him no choice.

"Can I at least see a picture of her?" He whines.

I get off of Luke's lap and sit next to Ash on the floor and go on Bryana's Instagram.

Ashton's eyes widen "that's her! I'm going on a date with an angel!" He smiles nearly drooling on my phone.

I laugh and take my phone back "she's also a model so consider your self lucky she's single." I fist bump him.

-

7:30 pm.

Luke picked me up and then we went to pick up Bryana, Calum picked Mikey and Ashton up and we were going to meet up at the restaurant.

"So is this Ashton guy hot?" She asks.

"Very hot" I wink.

Luke clears his throat and gives me a stern look. "But not as hot a my boyfriend." I say and Luke squeezes my thigh.

Bryana giggled "does he have a likable personality?"

"Yea, trust me you're gonna love him." I say as we get out the car.

Ashton walks up to Bryana and they introduce themselves and start talking about who knows what. Mikey and Calum are making out, and me and Luke are playing with each others fingers.

"I got you something, I know jewelry isn't your thing so I got you something I know you'll love." Luke opens the trunk of his car and pulls out a box. He opens it and there's a hoodie that says 'Laige' in graffiti font.

I try it on and it fits perfectly, I smile "thanks, sorry I didn't get you anything."

"It's fine."

-

We all laugh at corny jokes and tell funny stories and Ashton and Bryana are off on their own conversation as we start singing the kids in the dark by all time low. Even if it's an old song I don't care that song will always be life.

The waitress comes over, that's weird since we already have our food and drinks I don't see why she came over with lemonade? I think.

"The guy in the left corner wanted me to give this to you." She says awkwardly handing me the drink.

I see Luke tense. I put a hand on his shoulder "baby." He looks at me "yea?" I sit on his lap and kiss him passionately but not to passionately we're still in a restaurant.

He smiles "now that jack aśś knows you're my boyfriend." I smirk and so does Luke.

"Ok that's enough PDA." Ashton jokes.

We all laugh and I get off Luke's lap and sit back on my chair.

-

"Thank you so much for making me come Paige!" Bryana thanked me.

"I take the date went well." I smile.

She nods "yep he's really funny and extremely hot." She giggles.

I laugh at how she sounds like a middle school girl having her first crush.

"We even have the same taste in music! He gave me his number and we're going on another date on Saturday." She smiles.

"I'm glad I hooked you to up." I smile at her.

"Baby can you sneak out when you're parents go to sleep and come sleep with me?" Luke pouts so I'll say yes.

"Ok fine." I kiss his pouting lips and he smiles.

-

12:00 am.

I'm throwing rocks at Luke's window at midnight. That sounds creepy.

"Hey baby girl just go threw the front door I'm home a lone here's the key." He tosses me the keys and I make my way to the front door.

When I open the door I'm happily greeted with a kiss and a hug.

"Hey baby girl." Luke smirks at me. This boys trying to kill me.

"Hey daddy." I wink at him and smirk teasingly.

"Nuh-uh you didn't just-" I cut him off.

"But I did." I smirk.

"Well you can't just leave me horny!" He whines.

I laugh and kiss him, the kiss gets deeper and before I know it I'm being carried upstairs to his room. Our lips never part.

Luke gently puts me on the bed and takes off his shirt, I kick off my shoes and take off my shirt and we kiss deeply. I slide my hand down Luke's perfectly toned body until I reach his belt.

I flip us over and start leaving kisses down his chest. "Paige, q-quit teasing!" He whines.

I giggle and continue teasing leaving slow kisses down his stomach until I reach his pants. I look up at him and he nods signaling its ok to take them off. I unbuckle his belt and slowly take off his pants.

He undresses me complimenting my every feature leaving kisses after every piece of clothing he takes off of me and I do the same to him.

I think you guys know what happens next. We eat pizza and play video games duh. (Jk).