Chapter 11

Paige's pov

I wake up feeling arms around me. I smile thinking back to last night and turn around to face Luke.

"Morning beautiful." He says in a raspy voice and kisses my forehead.

"Morning boo." I smile.

"Can we have a lazy day and just stay in bed all day?" He whines.

"But what about food?" I ask, I mean how does one go on without eating food!?

Luke laughs in amusement "how about we order pizza and watch movies all day." He suggests.

"Ok but order 2 large boxes I'm probably gonna eat most of the pizza in an hour anyway." I shrug.

Luke laughs in amusement yet again. "I'll order 3."

"I love you." I say because he's getting pizza but then I realize what I said and instantly feel awkward.

"I love you too princess." Luke smiles and kisses me. "But I wanted to say I love you first" he pouts.

I smile and peck his lips before going to wash my face when I remembered I don't have a toothbrush here.

I check his drawers for extra toothbrushes and luckily I find one.

I brush my teeth, fix my hair and wash my face. I sigh as I look at my hideous reflection in the mirror.

"Baby what movie do you wanna watch?" Luke shouts from his room.

I make my way to his room and ask "what movies do you have?"

He shows me some movies and I finally find one I like."let's watch 21 jump street."

"Can we watch mean girls after that?" Luke asks awkwardly.

I laugh a little and nod.

I make pop corn and 28 minutes later the pizza comes.

Today's gonna be perfect, lying in bed with my boyfriend eating pizza and watching movies all day.

That is until I remember I snuck out and I need to go home before my parents find out.

I call Johnny hoping he'll cover for me, after all he owes me.

"Hello." He says sounding tired he probably just woke up.

"Johnny! I need you to cover for me I snuck out."

"Relax mom and dad are working today moms not coming home until 8 pm and dads coming around midnight." He laughs at how worried I sounded.

I sigh in relief "oh thank goodness." I hung up and enjoyed the movie.

-

Today was a perfect day me and Luke watched movies cuddling all day and occasionally eating pizza.

Around 7 I went home and didn't get caught for sneaking out! It's currently 9:04 pm and I'm texting Luke sending him laughing emoji's cuz he keeps sending me puns, I love puns.

I get a call from Bryana and answer it.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Paige! Wanna have a sleepover?" She asks casually.

"Sure who's house?" I ask.

"Yours"

"Mkay"

"K I'll be there in 30 minutes."

I hung up and smile. Me, JJ, and Bryana were best friends until Bryana moved away and we couldn't talk as much. We're all still very good friends it's just that we don't hang out as often as we use to.

-

"Hey cutie." Bryana smiles before pulling me into a hug.

I hug back and laugh "you're only staying one night do you really need all this?" I ask gesturing to the two huge bags she has.

She giggles "this one has my clothes, toothbrush, hair brush, and extra shoes." She says lifting one bag up, "and this one has my make up and some other stuff cuz we're gonna make you nice and pretty." She says smiling at me.

I groan "ugh do I have to?"

"Yes!"

When we're in my room she puts the bags on the floor and takes out the make up and a flower crown.

"Do you want me to do your makeup now or tomorrow?" She asks.

"Tomorrow." I say not wanting to have to put make up on.

She sighs "ok fine."

"So how you been?" She smiles.

"Great. I have a wonderful boyfriend, I've made more friends, I'm on spring break, and so far everything's getting better." I smile.

She smiles too "see I told you things would get better." She says referring to a year ago when I tried to kill myself.

"Yea, thanks again for helping me." I say.

"Anytime." She pulls me into a hug.

We spent the night listening to music and catching up, also giving each other cool fake tattoos with marker and doing a bunch of weird stuff.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's a short chapter.